KYU TAE PARK
Designed for iPad
Thermo-Hygrometer is a weather app, using GPS location.
Displays outside temperature, humidity, air pressure and THI of current location.
Every day feel the design of analog sensibility.
- Point unit thermometer (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- High and low temperature indicators
- Feels Like Temperature
- Barometer (hPa / InchHg / mmHg)
- Support integrated barometer (iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or later)
- Temperature Humidity Index (Discomfort Index)
- Landscape mode (Thermometer + Hygrometer + Barometer)
- Support 3D touch Quick Action
- Support iOS 12 and watchOS 5
- Support Widget (iOS 10+)
- Universal App (support iPad, iPad Pro)
- Support for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro 11-inch/12-inch
If you need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a chance to help you.
If you enjoy the app, don’t forget to give us a review on the App store.
Enjoy the app!
- Support for iOS 12 and iPhone XS Max/XR, iPad Pro 11-inch/12.9-inch
- Support for watchOS 5 and Apple Watch Series 4
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE THIS APP
This App is gtreat, especially for my neuropathy, my migraines and my lumbar discs! I can look at the values shown in this App and see the reasons my pains are at such a high level or when they're not. Or I can check the App before going out and very quickly know what I'm likely to confront, though I do wish the App had radar so I could see what's coming my way in a few hours or days. I Ptay the developers keep updating this App and I give them many, many props for creating this App and keeping it bug free. Sini Die!
Great to have neighborhood temperatures!
I live in the foothills and the station is right above my house! The downtown and national temps are seldom accurate for our neighborhood, although all three are close enough that we know they are accurate! I have loved having the widget right on my iPads. However, somehow I have lost my widget and the link is no longer there? As a result, I seldom open the app and seldom have an accurate temperature. It would be nice to get the widget back!
Great for musicians!
I play harp and the cold dry winter months can be hard on my instrument’s wooden sound board. I keep a humidifier nearby and tune daily, but it’s nice to know the humidity numbers so I can adjust accordingly. Excessive dryness over several months can result in cracks and overall damage that is expensive and difficult to repair. Better to know in advance how much moisture is in the air and what my beloved harp is really being subjected to. Thanks for making a smart, simple, easy to use app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KYU TAE PARK
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 morethan apps.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.