Thermo-Hygrometer is a weather app, using GPS location.
Displays outside temperature, humidity, air pressure and THI of current location.
Every day feel the design of analog sensibility.
- Point unit thermometer (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- High and low temperature indicators
- Feels Like Temperature
- Barometer (hPa / InchHg / mmHg)
- Support integrated barometer (iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or later)
- Temperature Humidity Index (Discomfort Index)
- Landscape mode (Thermometer + Hygrometer + Barometer)
- Support 3D touch Quick Action
- Support iOS 12 and watchOS 5
- Support Widget (iOS 10+)
- Universal App (support iPad, iPad Pro)
- Support for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro 11-inch/12-inch
If you need help please contact us at email@example.com and give us a chance to help you.
If you enjoy the app, don’t forget to give us a review on the App store.
Enjoy the app!
- Support for iOS 12 and iPhone XS Max/XR, iPad Pro 11-inch/12.9-inch
- Support for watchOS 5 and Apple Watch Series 4
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for musicians!
I play harp and the cold dry winter months can be hard on my instrument’s wooden sound board. I keep a humidifier nearby and tune daily, but it’s nice to know the humidity numbers so I can adjust accordingly. Excessive dryness over several months can result in cracks and overall damage that is expensive and difficult to repair. Better to know in advance how much moisture is in the air and what my beloved harp is really being subjected to. Thanks for making a smart, simple, easy to use app!
A very useful app
If you want the temperature, pressure and relative humidity, and I do, this is a great app. If you want to see if a trend is developing, it's a little easier on this. I'm so tired of the extraneous data from the weather channel that isn't really weather, this gives just the facts that I want. I like radar data, but I have another app for that. Developers: Keep this app basic. Please do NOT make it into a Do-Everything, Swiss-Army-App.
The best simple weather App
I was asked to leave a review. It works great 100% of the time for the basic conditions at the moment. I would like it to show whether the barometer is rising, falling or steady.
One of the few apps that improves with each update. Yet it stays simple to use with just the necessary information displayed in an easy to read format.
Simple to read and use, even for kids. Gives basic weather conditions without all the news, videos, bloat, advertising and useless distractions. Who needs radar during a heatwave.
Starts fast giving the basic info with nothing else.
Makes use of the onboard barometer which is lacking in TWC, Weather Underground, Storm Radar and the native app.
Well done for improvements without additional features.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KYU TAE PARK
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 morethan apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.