USEapp for individual configuration
Via USEapp it is possible to extend the range of use and to adapt the configuration individually to application requirements. A Bluetooth® dongle is required for configuration via the USEapp (sold separately).
- Communication via Bluetooth® Low-Energy-Module (BLE) of your mobile device
- Individual configuration of output signals
- Setting of different measuring ranges
- Additional adjustment of offset values
- Parameterization of Live-Zero-Signal (1..10 V etc.)
- Setting options for display indications
- Customized parameterization of traffic-light function (TLF)
- Setting of relay performance and thresholds
- Modbus address offset (extension)
- Adjustment of maintenance intervals
- TLF-page & default values
- Share, expanded for iPad
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.