TheStreet app provides convenient access to financial news, actionable market data, technical stock analysis and investing commentary from our experts on Wall Street and beyond.
Investors of all levels and styles will benefit from the immersive digital experience and integration of up-to-the-minute market information with stock trading and wealth-building ideas.
TheStreet is free to download. For users who also subscribe to our premium content, the app will provide a single point of access to current news as well as the commentary and services they rely on to navigate today's market.
Key features include:
- Actionable and insightful financial and business news from TheStreet's journalists and experts
- Watchlist, detailed quotes and charts optimized for mobile devices
- Push notifications for breaking news and trade alerts
- On-the-go access to Action Alerts PLUS: strategy and trade alerts from the team that manages Jim Cramer’s charitable trust portfolio
- Commentary from dozens of Wall Street pros every day via Real Money and Real Money Pro
TheStreet App offers in-app purchases for the following subscription products:
- Action Alerts PLUS: $29.99 per month
- Real Money: $19.99 per month
- Real Money Pro: $99.99 per month
- Stocks Under $10: $29.99 per month
- Top Stocks: $49.99 per month
- Trifecta Stocks: $29.99 per month
- Retirement Daily: $10.99
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Questions? Please contact us at 866-321-8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Action Alerts Plus
I use this app as part of my subscription to Action Alerts Plus. Over the past month sections of the display (portfolio and ratings pages) have been broken and nobody seems to care to fix the issues. I have emailed them several times since mid September making them aware of the issues. Finally, I called yesterday because yet another part of the app is now broken. The daily video provided in the app has now stopped working for the last several days. The person I spoke with was unaware that the video is not working now, during the call he went on his phone and confirmed had the same issue. However, he assured me that they are aware of issues with this app and working on them. What?!!, you have been working on the issues for well over a month and nothing has been fixed, and in the meantime more content you say is included in the app is now not available. I wish I could give this app zero stars for the lack of accountability to fix issues and performance.
Broken app since September and customer service no show
Still no reply from TheStreet or Cramer. They simply ignore. app for iPhone is broken and unusable - no replies since September 2019. Busted. Can’t remember when a vendor was so disrespectful to its clients.
Does the complete refusal to react at all to these major bugs mean this App is going away? Seems so. 6 months reporting by many and no relies. The app for the Action Alerts club is nearly useless.
As reported by others major features of this app like seeing the darn stock names - now they are invisible - has been broken and no responses by customer service despite several emails and calls. Also now the Forum ask question doesn’t work as well.
This app has been unable to upload any new financial news . When you call they say sorry we are working on but problem never gets resolved . Have to scroll half way down page to find new news .
Hey just checked the app and it says that it stealing information and not a valid app. Delete and re installed same. Message app is not the street but a copy . Further not received any info in banners . Called three times no fixes.
- TheStreet, Inc.
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 TheStreet, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Real Money $19.99
- Action Alerts PLUS Gold $29.99
- Stocks Under $10 $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.