Yours for the taking.
Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Steal through the shadows as Garrett, a Master Thief with mysterious skills that make him the most wanted man in a forsaken city. Pick locks, crack safes and evade The City’s ever-vigilant guards as you pull off ever more daring heists.
The City is a gothic metropolis filled with dark alleys, treacherous rooftops and concealed vaults. As you explore its ramshackle streets and encounter its charismatic residents, you will uncover a hidden plot to harness a long-forgotten power for sinister ends…
Important information regarding Thief: Shadow Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 1GB
◦ macOS: 10.10.5
◦ Free Space: 35GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Thief: Shadow Edition minisite at feralinteractive.com/thief
Thief © 2014–2015 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Eidos-Montréal. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. THIEF, the THIEF logo, EIDOS-MONTRÉAL and the EIDOS logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Thief is presented by Square Enix in association with BVT Games Fund IV Dynamic GmbH & Co.KG and BVT Games Fund V Dynamic GmbH & Co.KG. Unreal Engine, Copyright 1998–2015, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. This software product includes Shroud™ software, Copyright © 2010–2015 Cloakworks Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2014–2015 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk® HumanIK® software, © 2014–2015 Autodesk, Inc., Autodesk® Kynapse® software, © 2014–2015 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk, Scaleform, HumanIK and Kynapse are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Powered by Wwise© 2006–2015 Audiokinetic Inc. Nixxes and the Nixxes Logo are trademarks of Nixxes Software B.V. © 2014–2015 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes a number of graphical issues on AMD graphics cards
• Fixes an issue where receiving Calico notifications or opening the Calico overlay would cause a black screen to appear
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
feral makes owning a mac possible
seriously people, leaving bad reviews on the product because YOU didnt read the system requirements and make sure you meet them is YOUR FAULT entitled fools !!!!. this port is absolutely perfect. what a great job. the game itself. WHICH FERAL DOESNT MAKE !! is very good. i personally like deadly shadows better. but this game is still amazing. but my 2014 macbook pro gets HOT playing it ! thanks feral !
Paid for. Game wont even download.
Want my money back. if i could give no stars i would
How did a game this bad get made?
How this game got made is beyond me. It’s unbelievably boring and has no discernible plot or anything resembling a narrative. You can’t really interact with anything other than the very obvious, pre-determined areas of the environment for a particular level. Voice acting is terrible, though the script and unbearably-paced cut scenes hardly give them anything to work with. I have no sense of character, no sense of where or when I am, I don’t care about anyone I’ve met, especially the person I’m playing as. What is this pile of crap? Why waste the resources on porting this instead of the amazing Dishonored? This game is embarrassingly bad!
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 26.4 GB
OS X 10.9.5 or later
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Thief © 2015 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Eidos-Montréal. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.