Is there a difference between the brains of women who never, ever diet and manage to maintain a healthy weight and those of women who only through Herculean efforts experience brief glimpses of healthy weight?
Hello, my name is Dilia Suriel, and I'm the author of the book "The Thin Woman's Brain" (TWB). In my book I explained the compelling science documenting the differences between food-obsessed and healthy brains. Since then, I've worked with over 1,000 women to help them restore a healthy relationship with food. This app is part of a radically transformational experience which also includes personalized support.
I'm so committed to participants' success that I offering this INTRODUCTORY FREE TRIAL WEEK and a money-back guarantee.
Are you ready to rewire your brain for lifelong healthy weight? I'm ready to support you 100% in achieving that dream.
Author, The Thin Woman's Brain
TWB app gives you immediate access to over 30 tools that will help rewire your brain and transform your relationship with food. It's like overhauling a computer: you'll learn how to delete the old programs that send you running to the refrigerator and install TWB software, so that stressful days, emotional upsets, and self-sabotage no longer trigger zombie-like binges or other unconscious, unhealthy eating behaviors.
The Thin Woman’s Brain app is a step-by-step program based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as described in the acclaimed book of the same name. After the book's publication, the author worked with thousands of women using the TWB system. The program does not include any food restrictions or recipes. It does not prescribe any specific exercise program. Its sole objective is to restore your brain to its healthy response toward food.
Rewire your brain. Reclaim your energy. FREEDOM from compulsive overeating!
- ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL, after which the first payment of your subscription will be charged by Apple to your iTunes.
- You can discontinue your subscription at any time.
- The subscription ($19.99 per month) includes personalized support via several weekly calls with the author of the book, plus the use of the app.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- The live weekly group support sessions include questions and dialogue with the author of the book or a certified TWB coach. You will also receive coaching to determine the best strategies (based on your assessments) to rewire your brain. During each cycle, as you develop a better understanding of your personal triggers, stressors, unconscious habits (and on the positive side, your sources of joy and pleasure), you will update your app. We also share effective "interrupt" strategies for dealing with your personal overeating triggers.
Upgraded the Dashboard to provide immediate feedback to the user
Improvements to flow, formats of text displayed
Added several explicit "Terms of Subscription"
Login user name is now case insensitive.
Added how to unsubscribe via the user's Apple account to our FAQ.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't buy, doesn't work! Updated: Problems finally fixed
This app was recently updated, and the update clearly wasn't ready to be published because there are way too many bugs in the programming. Half of the features don't work at all. It would be a nice app to go with the book, but not if it doesn't do most of what it claims to do. As for the $20 subscription that's required to use the app, it would only be helpful if you're actually going to use the sessions that go with it. Otherwise, it is way over-priced for a very amatuer app that is barely functional.
UPDATE: After many weeks, they finally fixed the bugs in their app. I can't give it more than 3 stars though, because publishing an app before fixing those problems is so unprofessional and indicative of how future updates could be rolled out.
wish i could join
you can’t make an account or login anymore but the info in the photos looked good and the website
It is not a stand alone app, it’s a program!!!!
This rating is not fair. This is not a stand alone app- this is a tool that is part of a comprehensive program. If you’re not in the program this app will not work for you. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE THIN WOMAN’S BRAIN PROGRAM!!
If you are looking for real help- join the program- it us life changing! I cannot recommend the TWB program enough. It has helped me do a lot more than loose weight. I now have significantly less stress, love myself more and I look forward to a biweekly coaching sessions.
- Dilia Suriel
- 53.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Dilia Suriel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.