Record and share realtime live heart and lung sounds. Capture sounds for research, teaching, EMR and more.
Thinklabs Wave - the mobile recording app for your Thinklabs Digital Stethoscope.
Unlock the full potential of your stethoscope with Thinklabs Wave, a recording app with robust features for education, learning, research, and telemedicine. Capture, edit, and share sounds on the fly!
* Capture body sounds
* Visualize heart and lung sounds
* Edit and annotate recordings
* Share your recordings via email
* Store recordings on your mobile device
* Broadcast live sounds to a group of listeners
...easily and conveniently!
Powerful special features built into Wave:
* Three different views for capturing sounds, including Body View, Thinklabs Wave lets you label and save sounds in the location where you captured your recording;
* A phonocardiogram enables you to visualize the sound wave as you’re recording;
* A heat map spectrogram appears below the phonocardiogram for pattern recognition;
* An editing toolbox turns your recordings into educational resources and research tools.
* The phonocardiogram can be annotated with S1, S2, and ! markers to call out areas of concern
* Write custom notes directly on the waveform
* A snapshot function allows you to isolate a small portion of your recording
* Share recorded sounds via email or other commonly used apps.
* Launch Thinklabs.live within the Wave app.
Thinklabs.live - The free, web-based audio channel for streaming stethoscope sounds is built right into Wave app.
Broadcast or listen to stethoscope sounds, streamed live from across the room or across the globe, simply and easily --- for free! Joining a broadcast is as simple as launching your browser and putting in a PIN number.
* Audio quality - never worry about stethoscope audio transmissions again!
* Groups - Any number of people can join your private broadcast. You have complete control over who can join your session.
* Parallel Channel - No matter what video conferencing system you have, Thinklabs.live provides a dedicated audio channel for heart and lung sounds.
* Platforms - Thinklabs.live can be used on multiple platforms.
Ratings and Reviews
Thinklab One Doesn’t Work with iPhone or iPad
I was really excited when my Think One arrived. I have spent four years trying to use it in a clinical setting connected to either my iPhone or iPad and have yet to make it work usefully. The website clearly indicates it works with iPhones and iPads but when you look for the app it is not available in the United States. I will forgo trying ThinkLabs to use the Thinklab One & order a Littmann CORE. I consider the $500 spent on the ThinkOne wasted money. … Live & learn not to believe that a company’s website says a medical device will do.
Doesn't load on iPad 4 iOS 10.3.3
Screen layouts do not display properly on my iPad. This adversely affects the functionality of the app. For example, I cannot switch to the lung view because the share symbol lies on top of the lung toggle, and so th app wants to share the heart information instead.
Love it and the idea
Great futuristic device, just got it and it a lot of fun! I’m looking forward to what Thinklab will bring to the future of medicine devices. :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thinklabs Medical LLC
- 46.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Thinklabs Medical LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.