Thinklabs Wave - the mobile recording app for your Thinklabs Digital Stethoscope.
Unlock the full potential of your stethoscope with Thinklabs Wave, a recording app with robust features for education, learning, research, and telemedicine. Capture, edit, and share sounds on the fly!
* Capture body sounds
* Visualize heart and lung sounds
* Edit and annotate recordings
* Share your recordings via email
* Store recordings on your mobile device
* Broadcast live sounds to a group of listeners
...easily and conveniently!
Powerful special features built into Wave:
* Three different views for capturing sounds, including Body View, Thinklabs Wave lets you label and save sounds in the location where you captured your recording;
* A phonocardiogram enables you to visualize the sound wave as you’re recording;
* A heat map spectrogram appears below the phonocardiogram for pattern recognition;
* An editing toolbox turns your recordings into educational resources and research tools.
* The phonocardiogram can be annotated with S1, S2, and ! markers to call out areas of concern
* Write custom notes directly on the waveform
* A snapshot function allows you to isolate a small portion of your recording
* Share recorded sounds via email or other commonly used apps.
* Launch Thinklabs.live within the Wave app.
Thinklabs.live - The free, web-based audio channel for streaming stethoscope sounds is built right into Wave app.
Broadcast or listen to stethoscope sounds, streamed live from across the room or across the globe, simply and easily --- for free! Joining a broadcast is as simple as launching your browser and putting in a PIN number.
* Audio quality - never worry about stethoscope audio transmissions again!
* Groups - Any number of people can join your private broadcast. You have complete control over who can join your session.
* Parallel Channel - No matter what video conferencing system you have, Thinklabs.live provides a dedicated audio channel for heart and lung sounds.
* Platforms - Thinklabs.live can be used on multiple platforms.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn't load on iPad 4 iOS 10.3.3
Screen layouts do not display properly on my iPad. This adversely affects the functionality of the app. For example, I cannot switch to the lung view because the share symbol lies on top of the lung toggle, and so th app wants to share the heart information instead.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.