ThinKnx is a new supervision application that, using the smart device ThinKnx Server, allows you to manage home automation systems with KNX (Konnex - EIB), Z-Wave, Modbus, Lutron or BTicino MyHome directly from your iPad. Being developed natively for iOS it offers unprecedented speed during connection and operation using both Wi-Fi or phone connection.
It allows to control multiple buildings supporting fast project switch.
Description of software functions:
Managing complete home automation systems EIB / KNX
- Lights (on / off, dimmer, RGB)
- Climate and heating (week thermostat feature)
- Display weather data
- Load control, water, gas, electricity
- Create custom scenarios
- Basic Logic - Boolean functions (AND, OR, NOT, NOR, NAND) and filters.
- Timed controls thanks to calendars and a lot of kind of timers
- KNX bus monitor via web page
- RGB Lighting Control
Integrated anti-intrusion systems:
- Bentel: Kyo8, Kyo16, Kyo32, Kyo320, Absoluta
- Tecnoalarm: protocol Tecnoout
- Elkron: MP508TG
- Aritech ATS
- AVS Electronix Xtream 640
- Honeywell Galaxy Dimension
- Siemens SPC
Integrated management of video surveillance systems:
- Mobotix Cameras
- Axis Cameras
- Network Cameras with MJPEG stream
Integration of installations of other type such as:
- Interfacing with devices with MODBUS RTU communication protocol (thermal / special plants / fire / electrical meters) as the FCC-PLANTHERM, RDZ, Menerga
- Integration with air conditioning systems by Sanyo
- Integration with air conditioners by Mitsubishi
- Gateway Function to and from MODBUS-RTU
Integrated management of audio / video multi-room:
- Audio Matrix / video AMX multiroom, Autopatch, Kramer, Atlona (via serial interface)
- Video walls NEC, Projectors Sanyo, LG Monitor (via serial interface)
- Receivers Denon, Onkyo, Cambridge Audio (via serial or network)
- Monitoring of all devices via IR remote control IR 36kHz or 52kHz
- Fast and easy setup using the free ThinKnx Configurator
- Unlimited number of KNX group addresses
- Multiproject support
- Secure connection thanks to encrypted stream
- Comfortable and intuitive usage
- Simple and attractive design
- Available in English, Italian and German
Fixed problems causing app crashes when viewing RTSP cameras.
Minor bugs fixed.
We always work to make ThinKnx better!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pulsar Engineering srl
- 97.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © ThinKnx
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.