On your markets, get set, go! With the thinkorswim Mobile app, you can trade with the power of your desktop in the palm of your hand. Optimized for your phone, iPad, and Apple WatchTM, our top rated trading app lets you place trades easily and securely. With thinkorswim Mobile, you get the education, innovation, and support that helps you trade confidently with TD Ameritrade, whether you’re in a marathon or a sprint.
Features for days:
• Trade stocks, complex options, futures, and forex on-the-go. Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily.
• Chat with a trading specialist in real-time – even share your screen without ever leaving the app.
• Live stream TD Ameritrade Network and CNBC (US, Asia and Europe), and get in-depth company profiles from Trefis to uncover key insights.*
• Practice your trading strategies with real market data using paperMoney – without risking a dime.
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of studies. Chart drawings will sync with the thinkorswim platform. Glance at the past, take a look at the present, and model the future when you overlay company and economic events.
• Manage and analyze your positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts.
• Track and modify your watchlists, orders and alerts, including saved orders.
• Check out our expanding library of education videos.
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the award-winning thinkorswim Mobile app and hold the markets in your hands.
*TD Ameritrade Network is brought to you by TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company and TD Ameritrade, Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company is not a financial adviser, registered investment advisor, or broker-dealer.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Summer is here and we’re pushing out a fresh new look. Trade in style with the hottest trading app in town.
• iPad Refresh – New look, same feel. Now you can multi-task without missing a tick
• New Colors – A new palette improves contrast and visibility
• Transfers – Your one stop shop for all things banking. Access your statements and account history.
• Optimizations for a better, faster, stronger mobile experience
Peace, love, and happy trading.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app a lot!
I usually don't give app reviews, but I love this app so much, I'm making an exception! I use this app more than the TOS software on my computer. The app enables me to check my positions and make trades anywhere. I check it several times a day...more than I check Facebook. It has become my "go to" for checking the market, looking at my positions, and making trades. I make options trades while waiting in my car, and even while grocery shopping, etc. It is immediate, relevant, and allows me to keep track of my positions on the go. There are a few glitches that I've found (like OTM% on options changing to all zeros every once in a while), but the glitches are so minor compared to how glad I am that this app exists. It works very well as a whole, and I recommend it to anyone.
same as TD Mobile Trader
I was told thinkorswim would be a better interface than the TD Mobile Trader app, but they are essentially the same. The “positions” tab doesn’t clearly tell you your basis in a position, or its current market price, and doesn’t have a quick trade button to allow you to close that position right there. (At least this is the case for options.) I end up going to the underlying stock quote and looking at its options chain to see the bid/ask for my contract (and I trade it from there if I want to close).
The “positions” tab does tell you p/L for the day, based on the last trade, but not based on the current bid/ask which is what I really want to know.
Also for stock quotes, there isn’t a good “fundamentals” snapshot where you can see some basic metrics about the stock like P/E, mcap, FP/E, P/B, short interest, profile, etc like Yahoo Finance or Google Finance would give you. I end up looking up the stock elsewhere then coming back to the app to trade— it’s not remotely capable of research.
App is secure and functional, however, and I haven’t had any problems with my trading.
The Ignorant Pro
I am an exceptionally, uneducated, 70 something that spent my adult life driving trucks across this great land of ours. After I retired, I decided to try my hand at a little day-trading. Did I say ignorant? Maybe ‘dumb’ better describes me. Anyway, after that colossal disaster, I downloaded THINKORSWIM ...that’s when things got worse. I couldn’t figure out what I was looking at or how to do anything. But, guess what, THINKORSWIM has many, many ways of learning the platform. And, I learned.
Here’s my point; if I can learn this absolutely, terrifically designed, user friendly platform, and be profitable ...so can you. By the way, the support level is more than you’ll ever need to master it. Whether you trade stocks, options, futures, Forex, etc, this platform will do it all ...and quite well, may the add.
- TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- 103.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.