** Editor's Choice - 100/100 - Children's Technology Review **
Thinkrolls Kings & Queens is an epic adventure of logic, physics and fun! Practice reasoning, memory and problem solving skills in this challenging puzzle game that is loved by kids and parents alike!
Over 200 unique puzzles inside 12 fairytale castles, toothy crocodiles, goofy ghosts and a friendly dragon, provide hours of fun-filled play and brain training for the whole family!
Download Thinkrolls Kings & Queens now to unlock the fun, unleash the magic, and let your young knight or princess embark on an epic quest of twists and turns.
Pedagogic Media Award - Studio im Netz
Prize Winner - 5th Digital Ehon Award
"The Thinkrolls series is consistently excellent" - Top Pick - 5/5 - Common Sense Media
"The adding of science concepts to the puzzles adds to this app's already top-notch educational impact" - Best Pick - 5/5 - Tech With Kids
"This outstanding app, or in fact any of the Avokiddo apps are a sound investment in the future for kids everywhere!" - Best Pick - Teachers With Apps
THE GOAL IS SIMPLE
Move, handle and combine objects to clear a path, obtain the key, and open the gate to the next level. Solve puzzles and collect treasures to please the resident dragon. In return, you get crowns, tiaras, mustaches, costumes, and many more majestic accessories to customize your own Thinkroll characters.
• STEM skills
• Hands-on physics
• Logic & problem solving
• Cause and effect reasoning
• Memory & concentration
• Strategizing & planning ahead
• Spatial cognition
• Patience & perseverance
• Shifting Castle: combine gears with racks to create ladders & conveyor belts
• Treasure Castle: fill gaps and collapse swaying bridges
• Crocodile Castle: use the harp to lull the crocodile to sleep
• Spooky Castle: shift the mirror to eliminate the ghost with reflected light
• Dungeon Castle: switch the lever to open and close hatches
• Magic Castle: unleash the magic potion to defy gravity and fly to the finish
• 115 “easy” puzzles for ages 5-8
• 113 “hard” puzzles for ages 8+
• 12 epic castles packed with smart brain challenges
• Super fun physics: simple machines, forces, tension, light reflection & more
• Collect candies and gems to feed the dragon
• Win awesome accessories to customize your own Thinkrolls
• Build your own ready-to-play Thinkrolls library
• Clear the castle of spooky spiders & bats
• Supports 6 player profiles
• No time limits, no stress. Play at your own pace.
• Delightful artwork, music & sound design
*** If you want to try Thinkrolls Kings & Queens for free, please note that there is a freemium version also available.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Avokiddo is an award-winning creative studio specializing in the development of quality educational apps for children. We think that when you enjoy something you become one with it; and it is in this creative state that learning takes place. To learn is not merely to memorize, but to reach a state of awareness that keeps the mind fresh, passionate and highly creative.
Visit us: www.avokiddo.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/avokiddo
Follow us: @avokiddogames
QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK?
Your feedback is our inspiration! We’re here to help and support you 24/7 so let us know your questions and thoughts at email@example.com
- 9 new Christmas costumes and accessories
- Create and play with 4 new characters - Santa, Elf, Snowman, Gingerbread Cookie
- Collect festive objects to offer the dragon - Santa hat, Christmas tree ornaments, and more
- New snowy atmosphere
- Christmas themed home screen
- The Castles got new fancy names—Magic Castle, Treasure Castle and more
- You can now switch difficulty mode directly from the Levels Screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We're finally starting to see a few developers put some real muscle behind software geared for children, and Avokiddo is in that rare company. Their Thinkrolls series has been premium quality from the start with Kings & Queens gently expanding on that pristine groundwork.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate it! :-)
Fun for all ages
We bought Thinkrolls and Thinkrolls 2 for the iPads at our library. I loved playing the games so much that I bought them for myself. Out of the three Thinkrolls games, this one is by far my favorite. The graphics are gorgeous. I love that you get to customize the characters rather than choosing a pre-made character. The only problem is that when using these apps on my iPhone 8 Plus, many of the characters and objects are located too close to the edge of the screen and when I swipe to move them the iPhone menu comes down and pauses the game. Perhaps if they were a little farther away, it would stop that from happening. Other than that, I love playing these while waiting in line or laying in bed.
King and queen
I just wanted you to know that you and me are going to have a great days and I will be in a lot of fun and I will be there in the afternoon or evening or Sunday or Friday or Thursday or Wednesday night and then I will let him be there at five to sixth street so we could meet you there at five. 💩👍🏻💪🏿👑🐶🐹🐰🐯🐸🐨🐼🐮🐻🦊🦁🐵🙈🙉🙊🐒🐔🐧🐦.
- Avokiddo Ltd
- 70.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Avokiddo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.