18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 3rd Grade lessons! Teach Third Grade lessons like multiplication, division, grammar, geometry, sentences, reading, rounding, science, STEM, place values, and more. Whether they are just starting Third Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 7-10. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All lessons and activities are designed using real third grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 3rd grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these 3rd grade teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 18 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for third grade, including:
• Decimals and Fractions - Convert from decimals to fractions, and add decimals
• Multiplication - Word problems, solve for x problems, multiply 3-factor and more
• Geometry - Perimeter, area, and different types of angles
• Measurement - Measure length, volume, temperature, and time
• Division - Basic division and word problems
• Rounding - Round numbers to the nearest 10 or 100, and identify place values
• Sentence Jumble - Help with reading compression and grammar
• Parts of Speech - Adverbs, pronouns, prepositions, adjectives, nouns, and verbs
• Syllables - Sound out words to figure out how many syllables they have
• Grammar and Tense - Learn the difference between past, present, and future tense
• Analogies - Compare words to complete the analogy
• Prefixes - Use a prefix to build words in a fun asteroid space game
• Food Chain - Identify types of animal and their role in the food chain
• Solar System - Learn about the planets and bodies in our solar system
• Water Cycle - Study the phases of the water cycle and how they interact
• Sound and Hearing - Understand what sound is and how the ear works
• Nutrition - Identify types of food and build a healthy plate
• Recycling and Energy - Learn why recycling is important and where energy comes from
Perfect for 3rd grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, grammar, spelling, multiplication, language, science, and problem solving skills used in third grade all while having fun! 3rd Grade teachers around the world use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 7, 8, 9, and 10 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
Introducing the RosiMosi Academy! Join now and gain access to 20 education apps with 200+ lessons and games.
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was playing on the app but it did not give me any stars when I kept playing on it now if anybody can tell me how to get stars ⭐️ my mom says that I need to work on division and I’m working really hard as all the clocks spin 🕐🕕🕚🕟🕤🕑🕖🕛🕠🕥🕒🕗🕜🕡🕦🕓🕘🕝🕢🕧🕔🕙🕞🕣 I don’t get any stars ⭐️ can you help get me get the learning game to work who ever earned this learning app wait I saw someone say that you have to pay 💰 I need to pass 3 grade and it’s may 7th if you want me to play that app then you need to make everything free or I will delete it
This game is no no 😖
This game is not very good it asks for all ur personal information like date of birth day month and year it asks for ur full name and email address. Why? JUST TO UNLOCK THE GAMES! In the beginning you only have two games fractions and decimals and I for got the name but it’s something like um with prepositions verbs adverbs and addictives. I like it at first but then it gets really boring😫 so I recommend you don’t get this game. But there are lots more games to choose from! I like this game called prodigy it’s really fun and educational! But you and I have different taste. You can try this game but if you don’t like it then get prodigy it’s much more um hmmm better so don’t get this game. Who ever the producers are really bad at making fun educational games. Well, I hope your on my side once you’ve gotten this game. This game after awhile is like 😤😖👎👎 see ya
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry to hear your child didn't enjoy the app. We ask for birth year to verify parent only areas. The email/password is optional if you want to create a subscription, but is not required. We never ask for your full name.
We'd love to hear more about what we could improve, could you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get more detail? Thanks, Kevin
Good but ...
It’s good because you can do really lots of stuff and if you want to get all of them in money it’s only only 4 dollar really cheap . And once you buy it you get parogress report and i think you can set up a lesson planner and they can’t exit and do another thing so great but... still not great I don’t think that these games should be here they are more like 4th grade for me. So thank you for reading it
- RosiMosi LLC
- 69.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 RosiMosi LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Games $3.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Monthly) $3.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Yearly) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.