We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Parents need to know that 3rd Grade Splash Math Game is a cheerful, comprehensive tool that helps kids practice and strengthen a wide range of math skills.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense - Compare and order 4 digit number, round numbers to the nearest ten and hundred
3. Addition - Fluently add three-digit numbers
4. Subtraction - Fluently subtract three digit numbers
5. Four Digit Addition - Add numbers within 10000
6. Four Digit Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 10000
7. Multiplication Facts - Multiply using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
8. Division Facts - Divide using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
9. Fractions - Understand fractions as parts of a whole, comparison and equivalence of fractions
10. Time - Read and set time, solves problems dealing with elapsed time
11. Measurements and Data - Work units of weight and capacity, find area and perimeter of shapes, represent and interpret data in up to 5 categories
12. Geometry - Identify various types of triangles and quadrilaterals
13. Decimals - Work with decimal equivalents of tenths and hundredths
14. Multiplication - Estimate products and multiply two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
15. Division - Estimate quotients and divide two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
16. Money - Solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of money amounts
• Plans: Monthly, Quarterly, Annual
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan canceled before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. In this version, we have improved app's metadata to reach out to the relevant audience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome way to challenge accelerated kids
My son finished all math facts (+-/x through 12) in the middle of 2nd grade. This was well ahead of his classmates who were all still learning addition. I really wanted to find a way to keep him interested in math that would also help him learn new concepts when he was ready for them. I discovered SplashMath ad he started working on it over the summer. He has loved every minute of it! He "plays" it on his own without me having to ask (and without a fight from him). He started with 3rd grade math, which he finished in July. He moved on to 4th grade...and he just completed that yesterday - and it's just the first week of 3rd grade for him! He has learned complicated fractions, beginning algebra, geometry, decimals, long division and so much more. I shared his progress with his new teacher and told her that I highly recommend this app. While my son thinks it's a "game" that he loves to play, I love that he can learn at his own pace. I just wish it would go beyond 5th grade because I don't know what I'll do with him when he finishes the 5th grade section! I also want to mention the parents' app and weekly progress reports - I love this because I get to see what he's doing and I can share his progress with others (grandparents, teacher). This app is wonderful and I'm so happy I found it!
Nice program but...
I have 3 kids, grades 1,3, and 5. I downloaded all the grades so they could slowly move up trough the different programs. I set up an account through the 3rd grade app and it asked if there were any other kids, so I signed up my other 2, thinking that I could go to that grade app and sign in and have my 5th grader under the 5th grade app and 1st grader under their grade. Nope. I have all 3 kids under the 3rd grade ocean theme. It's cute but if I would have known they would all be in one app, I would have chosen the Space version. We can access all grade levels through the app I signed up under but that's it. So now we are stuck with the ocean theme.
Great Math App
My 3rd grader was instructed by her teacher to find her own math homework. I thought, I'm sure there's an app out there that could help. And so far, so good! I like that she'll be able to progress within the app to more challenging math problems. I'll be anxious to see how this reflects on her tests at school....especially because math is a subject she struggles with.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 342.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2 Grades Lifetime $13.99
- 3 Grades Lifetime $19.99
- 4 Grades Lifetime $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.