Did you know that every day 10 people die in car accidents due to phone use while driving? This App Saves Lives is the world’s first mobile app that rewards you with top-tier gift cards, discounts and free products and services from leading brands by simply avoiding mobile phone use and focusing on driving. Effortlessly earn amazing rewards from your favorite brands while making the world a safer place to drive. Focus on the road and collect points that you can redeem in exchange for exciting benefits from your favorite brands.
AUTOMATICALLY EARN SAFE DRIVING REWARDS:
Drivers who avoid using their phones in a distracting manner while driving automatically earn rewards points. These points are redeemable for amazing gifts from your favorite brands, including:
• Shake Shack
• Gift cards from Amazon, Target, Apple and more
• Urban Outfitters
• Insomnia Cookies
• Harney & Sons Teas
• Grove Collaborative
• Tony Luke’s
• Picky Bars
• And dozens more!
SAVE LIVES, ENJOY REWARDS:
Distracted driving kills. Even a few seconds of fidgeting with your phone increases the risk of getting into an accident. Responsible, focused driving increases your safety and that of the passengers traveling with you and the other motorists, pedestrians and cyclists around you. Instead of using your phone while driving and putting everyone at risk, focus on the road and earn reward points automatically with the TASL app.
HOW IT WORKS:
Effortlessly earn amazing rewards from your favorite brands while also making the world a safer place.
• Set it and Forget It: This App Saves Lives (“TASL”) automatically loads in the background and calculates rewards points each time you drive. No need to remember to load the app each time you drive.
• Drive Safe: Eyes up. Phone down. Whether you keep your phone locked or have the TASL app open in the foreground, you’ll effortlessly earn points while driving. The TASL app also works even while using navigation, listening to music, or making hands-free calls.
• Earn Points: Earn TASL Points each time you drive undistracted. You can also earn badges and compete with friends, family, and colleagues!
• Redeem Rewards and Save Lives: Redeem your TASL Points online or in-store for food, drinks, retail, electronics, and more from your favorite brands. Enjoy the rewards of safe driving, knowing that you’re doing your part to save lives.
FEATURES OF THIS APP SAVES LIVES:
• Simple and easy to use app UI/UX
• Avoid engaging with your phone while driving to earn rewards
• Automatic driving detection and counting of rewards based on minutes driven undistracted
• Earn rewards even when you listen to music, use navigation, or attend hands-free voice calls while driving
• Save lives and get points that you can spend on a range of products from various top brands
• New rewards and offers added regularly to maintain a diversity of rewards
YOU CAN BE A FORCE FOR CHANGE:
Distracted driving causes 1.5 million accidents, 500,000 injuries, and nearly 4,000 deaths every year and that's just in the U.S. alone. You have the power to change the statistics and save lives with the actions you take each time you get behind the wheel.
Download the TASL app today and together we'll brig meaning to the name “This App Saves Lives”!
Updates to Parent Portal link.
Ratings and Reviews
I love TASL <3
DEFINITELY RECOMMEND, EARN REWARDS AND POINTS FOR BASICALLY DOING NOTHING!
Another good passive income app that’s for an amazing cause! & I’m all for that!
I am always looking and researching for passive income apps and “jobs” when I saw TASL pop up, I downloaded it immediately and got a $100 TASL point sign up Reward, I was surprised! I “use” the app all the time and by “use” I mean I just signed up and I let the app do its thing in the background! While I’m driving I’m remembered not to be distracted because I’ll be rewarded for it, I was already a safe driver before and stayed off my phone but now I’m being recognized for it! Haha. Thank you to the app creators and everyone who has supported this app since the beginning, you all made it what it is today and it’s great!
Great idea, terrible rewards.
Sometimes I honestly pick up my phone while driving in spite of this app.. just kidding.
But really, I loved the idea because I find it motivating that I get to earn points just for keeping my phone away while I drive, which is easy enough. However, the rewards are really not great, it’s just small discounts on pricey things that I am never going to spend my money on. I wish you (TASL creators) might add some more options that are a little bit more worthwhile. I can understand how they might not want to give things away for free since it is pretty easy to earn the points, but I’m never going to use any of the rewards that are offered and it makes me dislike your app.
I think that you could add some real prizes but maybe they cost more points. For example, I could redeem 300 points for 10% my purchase of $60 at some place, but maybe instead I’d rather have to save up 1,500 points but then get a $5 Starbucks gift card! I would prefer actual prizes for my efforts instead of a sale that a company probably would already have anyway.
Won’t even verify email
This app doesn’t work at all for new users trying to register. Tried to register, app crashes. Tried to register again under same email, said the email was already in use and to respond to the verification email. Tried to register as a new user under another email, still won’t work. It’s been a week and dozens of requests to send the verification email to either address, but nothing in inbox, spam folder, or trash. I’ve deleted and re-I stalled the app to no avail. No response from company to emails from both addresses sent a week ago asking for assistance.
Maybe this used to be a five star app, but if you read the most recent reviews versus the most helpful, it’s nothing but a sea of one star reviews and I completely understand why. Developer doesn’t seem to give a rat’s behind about keeping app up to date and users happy. For an app like this that actually WORKS like it should and has good customer service, I’m happy to pay. I know this app is currently free, but it’s useless.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're sorry to hear that you're having issues with signing up for TASL. We'd love to get some additional details from you so that we can investigate the issue and get you on the app and on the road safely! Please send us an email at email@example.com. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. - TASL Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RVF, LLC
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 TASL