Awarded “App Store Best of 2016” by Apple
Tell the whole story by adding pointers, labels, descriptions, and commentary to your photos.
• Clean, minimal design
• Simple, interactive, and fun to use
• 7 expressive pointer designs to suit your mood
• Easily add, delete, re-size, or re-position pointers
• Automatically optimizes text legibility
• Save to your phone or share via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Message, or Email
• From Tinrocket, creator of Olli (App Store Best of 2017) and Waterlogue (App Store Best of 2014)
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS BY TINROCKET:
“App Store Best of 2016" —Apple
“App Store Pick of the Week” —Starbucks
“This for iOS makes adding simple annotations to photos dead simple”—Lifehacker
“This is an absurdly easy way to add information to photos and send them away.”—MacStories
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 13 and up.
KEEP UP WITH TINROCKET:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• We’re here to help: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like “This,” please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves.
• New: Support for all iPhone and iPad display sizes
• New: Text editing option to add line breaks to your labels
• New: Quickly access recent photos
• New: View and search your annotations with Photos in iOS 14
• New: Disable or enable parallax/motion effects in the app's system settings
• Fix: Messages sharing option has returned
• Fix: If camera permissions were denied, the app will present an option to fix it
• Fix: Shortcut for "multiple" leader lines: If a label contains "empty" text, you can move the empty label close to other labels, effectively allowing "multiple" lines from a label.
• UI updates
• Bug fixes
If you like “This,” please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the simple and elegant way to annotate
This is one seriously terrific little app. I love how simple and easy it is use. And annotations are equally elegant in design. That’s all I think you want this app to do, right? Then mission accomplished! I like the simplicity of either black or white. Too many choices in color, font size, etc. would make the overall image way too busy. And if your image is already busy, then adding text and pointers in different colors would just clutter it up. What do people want next? Cute gimmicky cheesy stickers? Geesh, people! There are plenty of those kinds of apps if you want to junk up your image instead of annotating an image for added context. Nice job, Tinrocket!
Wonderful little app
I love this app! When i need to add some text or labels to a photo, this app does it with ease and style. I love the options it provides for the pointing styles.
The only thing i find a little difficult is being accurate with where to place the pointer, as my finger is resting right above it. It takes a few tries to get it just right. Perhaps there is a way to adjust this by expanding the pointing arrow when moving or manipulating it? Not sure if it’s clear what i mean.
Anyway, keep up the great work!
LOVE this app!
I use this app all the time and it works perfectly- I love it for annotating projects for tutorials - I even took a photo of all my prescriptions & supplements and annotated it so I could have a comprehensive reference for myself and my doctor! The only things I wish it had were perhaps the ability to have text in a highlighted box, and unlimited characters ...kind of a bummer when it won't let you finish a sentence. Thank you for this amazing app - looking forward to updates!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tinrocket, LLC
- 41 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Tinrocket, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.