Embark on a fantastic ride with Emily! Thrilling tracks, a ferris wheel, a carousel and much more are waiting for you in the Coaster City! Collect all the minis and toys!
Budge Studios™ presents Thomas & Friends™ Minis! Create your very own train set piece by piece and bring it to life with Thomas and all his friends. Customize endlessly and let your imagination run free with whirly waterslides, frozen loops, rainbow bridges, dino spine rails and more! Climb aboard your favorite Minis engine and experience every twist, turn and stunt! Ready, set, build!
THE ULTIMATE TRAIN SET BUILDER
• BUILD tons of exciting tracks, from twisting turns to rattling ramps
• ROCKET yourself through spectacular stunts, bold boosts and raging rollercoasters!
• DECORATE your train set with tall trees, beautiful buildings and dazzling decorations
• PAINT your set’s terrain with sandy beaches, bubbling lava and snowy blizzards
• DRIVE through your creations in 3rd person with Thomas, Percy and more!
• COLLECT golden gears to unlock epic engine skins like Hero Hiro or Spooky Spencer!
• CREATE your world from scratch or play with one of our awesome pre-made sets!
• IMMERSE yourself in your train set and experience it like never before with Augmented Reality!*
*Augmented Reality feature is only available with iOS 11 and on certain devices.
GET CREATIVE WITH 8 UNIQUE WORLDS TO DISCOVER
• THOMAS’ COUNTRYSIDE: Explore the windmills, train stations and workshops of verdant Sodor!
• GORDON’S WINTER WONDERLAND: Ride over frozen bridges and crash through ice walls!
• PERCY’S SPOOKY FOREST: Dare you enter the hollow log tunnel and haunted mansion?
• TOBY’S BUSY CITY: Visit the fire station, hospital and deliver the mail downtown!
• SPENCER’S AQUA PARK: Dive through the whirlpool tunnel and slide down the waterslide loop!
• JAMES’ JURASSIC COVE: Venture to the lost land of treasure-filled cars and triceratops skull tunnels!
• DIESEL'S ENCHANTED VALLEY: Ride through the magical forest and jump through incredible waterfalls to find the Medieval Castle!
• EMILY’S COASTER CITY: Embark on a rollercoaster adventure at the fair, will you dare to jump through the Fire Hoop?
PRIVACY & ADVERTISING
Before you download this app, please note that it is free to try, but some content may only be available via in-app purchases. In-app purchases cost real money and are charged to your account. To disable or adjust the ability to make in-app purchases, change your device settings. This app may contain contextual advertising (including the option to watch ads for rewards) from Budge Studios regarding other apps we publish, from our partners and some third parties. Budge Studios does not permit behavioral advertising or retargeting in this app. The app may also contain social media links that are only accessible behind a parental gate.
Please note that this app gives users the ability to take and/or create photos in-app that can be saved locally to their devices. These photos are never shared with other users in-app, nor are they shared by Budge Studios with any unaffiliated third party companies.
This application is subject to an End-User License Agreement available through the following link: https://budgestudios.com/en/legal-embed/eula/
ABOUT BUDGE STUDIOS
Budge Studios was founded in 2010 with the mission to entertain and educate children around the world, through innovation, creativity and fun.
Contact us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
BUDGE and BUDGE STUDIOS are trademarks of Budge Studios Inc.
Thomas & Friends™ Minis © 2017-2020 Budge Studios Inc. All rights reserved
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great little game — but how do you rotate pieces??
This is a fun game and I’ve enjoyed making tracks as much as my son has. The layout is simple. The graphics are fun and the trains do fun little things when interacting with one another. I love all the little obstacles and what they do to the trains.
But for the life of me I can’t figure out how to rotate a piece! Can the developer help? Surely you must be able to rotate a tunnel so it can go horizontally too? (EDIT: The developer has responded that there are two versions of each tunnel-like piece. I still only see one direction of each piece. For instance, the only tunnel piece is north-south.)
Developer Response ,
Hello! Yes you can have pieces go either direction by dragging the correct one out of the tray, there are 2 versions of each tunnel, etc/ Hope that helps!
WARNING to parents from a parent
This game would get 5 stars if it didn’t, in my opinion, have a very unethical approach to in-app content. My three and a half year old loves the game. But it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for me as a parent to give him a version that doesn’t MAKE him ask for more. And that puts me on the hook for maybe $100. There is no free version here. Maybe to an adult looking at it. But to a kid, they just see a) all locked content as a part of the main navigation and b) continuous internal ads for that content. Repeat: Paying for content does NOT remove ads that are just a part of this app. And that’s a shame, because frankly, my kid loves it and I can’t afford all of it, so I’m gunna have to delete it. To be clear, the app makes it impossible that my child will be happy with it. That is unethical and also probably not good business practice. If you buy this app your child will quickly be asking you for the rest of the content. If you can afford to throw $100 at it, maybe you get the friendly version of this app that I’d rate highly. But as is, I find the whole thing really insulting and legally suspicious.
Great game for the price!
My son and I enjoy building together but the repetitive advertisements for more stuff does get a little annoying. A previous reviewer said they couldn’t find tunnels to go different ways (horizontal vs. vertical) that took us a while to figure out, too: lay some plain tracks pieces across the area you want to put the tunnel (or whatever) then when you carry the tunnel over that area, it will automatically flip to match the existing track. This is different than the instructions! Hey developers, you could change the game instructions to reflect this :). Overall my favorite free game for my 3 yr old. So yeah, I’m about to buy one of the expansion packs because it’s hard to say no to a 3 yr old stuck at home in a pandemic... 😆
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! If you have any suggestions please contact us at email@example.com. We would be happy to have them!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Budge Studios
- 223.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2017-2020 Budge Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Percy's Spooky Forest $4.99
- Unlock Everything $39.99
- Spencer's Aqua Park $4.99
- James's Jurassic Cove $4.99
- Gordon's Winter Wonderland $4.99
- Toby's Busy City $4.99
- Spencer's Aqua Park $6.99
- Iron Bert's Box $1.99
- Millie's Box $1.99
- Emily's Coaster City $9.99