Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to interact with your eBooks in entirely new ways. This app lets you access your most trusted Legal & Tax and Accounting reference materials where you need them most – everywhere.
● Highlight text, annotate important passages with your own comments, and add bookmarks for quick reference.
● Automatically transfer your highlights, notes and comments to updated editions.
● Easily search your eBook and link from the Table of Contents or Index to the appropriate sections.
● Copy and paste content for email and printing ease.
● Titles are downloaded to your device, allowing you to work offline without an Internet connection in the courtroom, from home, in meetings, or while traveling.
● Link directly to Thomson Reuters online research platforms such as Thomson Reuters Westlaw, Westlaw Next Canada, Westlaw Australia, Westlaw Asia. Aranzadi Insignis, Aranzadi Fusión, Revista dos Tribunais Online, LegalOne, Sistema de Información Legal, etc.
● Access professional grade reference content from Thomson Reuters brands: Westlaw, Carswell, Éditions Yvon Blais, Sweet & Maxwell, Aranzadi, Civitas, Lex Nova, La Ley Argentina, Abeledo Perrot, Dofiscal Editores, Thomson Reuters Australia, etc.
● Before accessing ProView, you must first purchase a book and assign your ProView registration key to your OnePass account.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are no page numbers and there is no table of contents to locate particular charges. If you were sitting in front of a judge who has the hardcopy you would never be able to work along with the judge because there are no page numbers or similar content which exists in each of the physical hard copy volumes. Will be voiding the electronic service and order the hard copy. It is very surprising that Westlaw could not figure this out on it’s own. All Wessler had to do was simply copy the hard volume exactly as it is
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, We're sorry you're frustrated and would like to connect you with our product team. Please complete this form: https://form.jotform.com/proview/feedback so we can contact you. Thank you.
Version 4.0.0 continues the “Crash Happy” tradition
Feb 21, 2018 ... Tax Season underway ... Thompson Reuters picked this time to issue an update and BAM! I can not open my reference materials because the new ProView crashes about 1.5 seconds after opening. What kind of monkeys do you guys employ to script our software?
FIX IT DAMNIT! I have clients depending on me NOW, not next week or next month, but today, Feb. 21, 2018!
Yes! Thank all that is good in the universe, my ProView is back to working! Thank you TR, but next time don’t use me as a beta tester, verify an update actually works before releasing it!
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the frustrating experience you’ve had with the ProView app. We have already published an update of ProView where this issue has been fixed. Thank you so much for your support and use of ProView.
This app has become useless. Have deleted and reinstalled, rebooted etc. It loads one book, then crashes, and continues to crash on opening. The only way to read a volume is to disconnect from internet (airplane mode). No longer workable. This was once a very useable app and I made purchases based on its reliability at the time. The current situation is unacceptable and I will seek out other publisher’s solutions.
- Thomson Reuters
- 52.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Thomson Reuters 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.