Introducing the Thoracic Lymph Node Map app, an elegant tool that provides healthcare professionals with a color-coded CT lymph node map adapted from the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) lung cancer project.
Effortlessly navigate through CT images of the chest and view beautifully illustrated, color-coded thoracic CT lymph node map anatomic definitions for each lymph node station. Delve deeper and learn more about classification, sampling options, and anatomic details of each lymph node station.
· Regional thoracic lymph node station territories
· Relationships between different regional lymph node stations within the chest
· Clinical regional lymph node classification for each lymph node station
· Sampling options for each lymph node station
· Anatomic boundaries for each lymph node station
· A device with iOS 8 or later
This app was developed as a service to the medical community and is provided free of charge and free of advertising.
Support for iPhone XS Max, 11-inch iPad Pro, and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Smoking hot app!
I’m lovin it. I hate remembering nodal stations and now I don’t have to. Saves me the embarrassment of having to ask my buddy Conor for his help every time.
Good for teaching, learning and real time use. Thanks
Very useful for teaching!!
- RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2018 Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA, Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD, & Thomas W. Rice, MD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.