Save, organise and review what inspires you with Thoughts: a single place for the inspirations you want to remind yourself of.
Collect quotes, your own thoughts & more and review them in your personalised feed. Organise your library with powerful management features. Explore more inspirations in curated stories in the Discover tab. Make your inspirations always available with Home Screen widgets. Access your library on all your devices with iCloud sync. Add new inspirations quickly with text recognition, Siri and Shortcuts support. Create beautiful artworks from your Inspirations and share them with family and friends, or save them to your photo library (requires iOS 17).
Elevate yourself, be inspired and grow with Thoughts. Get it now, free to download!
Certain features are not available on all iOS versions.
Hey there, I'm back with another Thoughts update! Here's what's new:
- Redesigned Entry Detail view
- Detailed Entry Metadata
- New Reading Focus mode
- Enhanced Artwork sharing
- Added a confirmation dialog when deleting Entries
- Increased cell spacing in Entries List
Thoughts 1.2 requires iOS 16. Devices that can't be updated to iOS 16 can continue to run Thoughts 1.1.4.
If you enjoy Thoughts, please leave a review on the App Store :)
Thanks for using Thoughts and stay inspired,
Ratings and Reviews
What I’ve Wanted for Ages
I’ve been looking to find an app just like this for some time, so much so, that I had resorted to trying to create a far less elegant version in my note taking app with very little way of surfacing the information once it was input. The app is designed specifically to make the surfacing of the items in your collections take front and center while not getting lost in the forest of what you’ve collected. It does help you categorize by providing a useful amount of organizational tools with tags and collections. I can’t wait to see how this app refines with time.
I’d request a tip jar option, if you don’t mind.
Great niche app
A very thoughtful (see what I did there)app, especially since it is created by a college student. Serves a very specific need but does it well. One thing I would like to see added is the ability to set a photo as a background when creating Thought images to share - currently I only see colors available. Thanks Henri
Onboarding is a bit rough
The app looks great, but there were some issues I ran into while onboarding that could be improved.
1. I wish there had been more quotes to choose from. I found two that resonated with me, but I had to pick a third or just skip the step completely to continue.
2. After completing the quote selection, you are dropped out into the feed which shows you the quotes you selected. Once you scroll down, it says “Enough for now”, with an indication you can see more quotes by updating your settings.
I reviewed my settings and the feed is set to show 7, so really there was nothing else for me to see on the feed tab. Perhaps direct me to Discover instead?
3. A minor issue, but when reviewing the collection documentation, I pressed on an image and swiped it away after I was finished. Unfortunately this closed the documentation completely, not just the image.
I’ll keep using the app and will update my review if I have any other findings. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Henri Bredt
- 6.9 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Henri Bredt
- In-App Purchases
- Pro lifetime $19.99
- Pro monthly $1.99
- Pro yearly $8.99