We built the first client dedicated to Twitter threads.
• Discover a collection of new threads everyday. The selection refreshes every 24 hours.
• Open them in a well-designed single view for a smooth reading.
• Use our extension to display a thread directly from Twitter.
• Bookmark a thread from Twitter thanks to our extension and read it later on Threader.
Upgrade to a Premium subscription and unlock special features:
• Retrieve all the threads from your timeline (don't miss what write people you follow)
• Turn on the dark mode
• Get unlimited bookmarks and read them offline
For $3/month or $30/year (save 2 months).
We hope you’ll take as much delight as we do in discovering these great stories and pieces of knowledge.
Enjoy your read!
Terms of Service: https://threader.app/tos
• Improvement: converted to last version of Swift
Ratings and Reviews
This is easily the most useful and innovative third party twitter app I've downloaded in years (and I should know, since I pretty much download any and all third party twitter apps). It just needs one thing in order to become a must have: A dark/night theme. As it stands, the app is great but way to bright to read comfortably.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tanooki Suit, thanks for your review. We're glad you're enjoying the app. The good news is: the dark mode is coming soon in our premium features! You can contact us on Twitter (@threader_app) if you have more feedback.
Update: there is a dark mode on Threader now!
Love this app & the support!
I rarely write reviews; actually, I’m trying to reduce 3rd party apps from my phone. (See: news. hacks. data breaches. I am the commodity. etc)
But I’m a curious person, a news junkie & our current US political scene could not be more fascinating. So, I love twitter. I love reading scientists, journalist, wonks, gossip & memes.
Long way to say I’m so glad for this app! I’m so grateful to find a way to gracefully bookmark important stuff. Then, a few days ago the app stopped working. So I contacted the devs, Marie & Vincent. They are a delight! Ethical & hardworking. While talking w/ them I asked @ privacy & like their answer: “... we don’t sell you data. We don’t even put ads on our apps. We really care about the privacy and are working hard to make a clean product. We decided to chose premium subscriptions as a business model to rely on anyone except the ones who pay for our service.”
My personal financial model is to support developers (especially small devs) & businesses that respect me & their customers, and make great products & services.
Keeping this app & my annual subscription.
A Pleasant Way to Enjoy Twitter
I am so glad to cut out the noise and enjoy the best, most interesting threads on Twitter. Love this app!
- 75.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) - Threader 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly premium subscription $3.99
- Earlybird Monthly subscription $3.99
- Yearly premium subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.