We built the first iOS client dedicated to Twitter threads.
• Use our share extension to compile and read a thread directly from Twitter
• Open them in a well-designed single view for a smooth reading
• Save a thread in your bookmarks so you can read it later
Upgrade to a premium membership and unlock special features:
• Retrieve the threads from your timeline (don't miss what people you follow on Twitter write)
• Receive an email daily digest of the top threads from your timeline, as well as your most recent compilations
• Subscribe to your favorite authors and receive email/iOS alerts when they write a new thread
• Convert and export any thread to a PDF format
• Search through all of the threads compiled on Threader (we have the largest database of compiled threads, after Twitter)
• Get unlimited bookmarks and compilations
• Read your bookmarks offline, without an internet connection
• Turn on the dark mode
• Enjoy your premium features on both our web and iOS apps
For $3/month or $30/year (save 2 months with the annual plan).
We hope you’ll take as much delight as we do in discovering these great stories and pieces of knowledge.
Enjoy your read!
Terms of Service: https://threader.app/tos
• New: added Gmail authentication
• New: switch on/off the daily digest from your settings in the 4th tab
• New: choose to share a thread with a preview or the URL only from the extension
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app & the support!
I rarely write reviews; actually, I’m trying to reduce 3rd party apps from my phone. (See: news. hacks. data breaches. I am the commodity. etc)
But I’m a curious person, a news junkie & our current US political scene could not be more fascinating. So, I love twitter. I love reading scientists, journalist, wonks, gossip & memes.
Long way to say I’m so glad for this app! I’m so grateful to find a way to gracefully bookmark important stuff. Then, a few days ago the app stopped working. So I contacted the devs, Marie & Vincent. They are a delight! Ethical & hardworking. While talking w/ them I asked @ privacy & like their answer: “... we don’t sell you data. We don’t even put ads on our apps. We really care about the privacy and are working hard to make a clean product. We decided to chose premium subscriptions as a business model to rely on anyone except the ones who pay for our service.”
My personal financial model is to support developers (especially small devs) & businesses that respect me & their customers, and make great products & services.
Keeping this app & my annual subscription.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this review and your kind words! <3
Longtime user, long time happy.
My favorite way of reading threads. Compiling threads could be done better, but I understand working with Ing the constraints of Twitter. However, I would like to be able to make my own categories based on lists of users one follows and thread keyword search.
Developer Response ,
Hello Mike, thank you for your review. There is now a search feature on Threader. You can access it by clicking the magnifying glass on the top right corner of the home. Let us know what you think. As for the list feature, that's a great idea!
What an amazing team, helped me immediately when I needed it! Threads are the future 😻
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 89.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) - Threader 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly premium subscription $2.99
- Yearly premium subscription $29.99
- Earlybird Monthly subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.