*** Major new update! ***
A brand new, trilingual edition of our award-winning The Three Little Pigs app, with newly created Spanish and Chinese text and audio, newly optimised artwork, and more!
* Winner of Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review magazine
* One of the Top 10 "Best Children's Books on the iPad" -- Gadgetwise, The New York Times
* Five Stars -- Common Sense Media
* "The Best Children's Book App to Date" -- FutureBook
* #1 New & Noteworthy Books (UK)
***Created especially for the iPad***
This fully-animated, interactive version of The Three Little Pigs fairy tale is unlike any printed picture book, or even any storybook app, and will dazzle children aged 3 and up.
"(The Three Little Pigs from Nosy Crow) is one of the best renditions of the classic story in the app store. Besides excellent graphics and sounds, you get to help the wolf blow down the houses by way of the iPad’s microphone."-- Gadgetwise, The New York Times
"A must-buy if you have small children. A probably-should-buy even if you don't"
"Do your kids act like the Big Bad Wolf and try to huff and puff and blow the house down? If so, give them the perfect iPad app and let them go to town."
“It is interactive in unique and fun ways that make the story feel more ‘alive’ than any other ebook I’ve read with my child...it’s a multi-media reading experience you and your kids won’t soon forget.”
— Digital Storytime
“This shows the exciting possibilities for story telling in the digital age... Nosy Crow has just raised the bar, the best children’s book app to date.”
- Highly readable and age-appropriate text
- Sophisticated animations on every page
- Hundreds of funny, interactive surprises
- Original soundtrack: each character has his own musical identity
- Listen to the story narrated entirely by children, or choose to read it by yourself
- A different reading experience every time
THINGS TO TRY
- Flick the characters to make them jump, spin and speak
- Blow on the screen to help blow down the pigs' houses
- Help the pigs build each of their houses
- Tilt the screen to reveal more of the scene and find hidden characters
- Chase the pigs down the road in the wolf's van
- Drop the wolf down the chimney and celebrate with the pigs
Remember to SHARE YOUR REVIEW below. It means a lot to us!
STAY UPDATED about the launch of our new apps!
Visit our site: www.nosycrow.com
Follow us on Twitter: @NosyCrow and @NosyCrowApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nosy-Crow/355477650796
For any technical issues, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Nosy Crow is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Book, Classics, Reading, Sight Words
Reinstated 'Read to Me' mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Very high quality interactive story!!
The app is very well done. My daughter loves following along and playing the mini games throughout. The word highlighting is very helpful so she can try to match the word to what it sounds like.
As a side note, I’m a software engineer, and I’m really impressed to see the developer using the phone sensors to make the semi-3D scenes change as you move the phone. Great ux as well!
Worth every penny!
This is one of the best! My little one could play it over and over again. The demo video doesn't do it justice. You can choose to have the game narrate the story/texts while highlighting the words in red to allow for your child to follow along. Love the ability to change paths and produce different outcomes. Can't wait for more!
I originally heard about this app from a friend who thought it was cool that it was a "3D" app for kids. But once we bought it and tried it out with our 18 month old son... It was amazing how much the fact that it's 3D doesn't matter in the quality of the game. It adds a lot to the overall aesthetics of the game for sure, but what makes this game so good is how Nosy Crow has managed to take a few options and with a relatively small list of different sayings and movements make something that is incredibly playable, over and over again, and not just for kids.
Keep up the good work - Matthew Goble
- Nosy Crow Limited
- 215.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Nosy Crow Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.