Thumbraise is a mobile-first venture network, where startups find investors using short-pitches.
Startups and investors waste a lot of time and money seeking each other out, and often spend time seeking the wrong investments, and don’t have access to the best investments. We have invented a platform to solve this problem.
Our platform measures and predicts the attention of investor’s engagement on pitches, and we curate a feed of startup pitches for investors to explore and discover new startup opportunities for investment.
• Create and upload a series of short-form video pitches and your pitch deck.
• Submit your pitch across a list of investor-curated channels.
• Interested investors make the first move, and you’ll be notified to connect.
• Thumbraise allows you to save your valuable time while gaining access to a network of investors that goes beyond your existing network.
• Share your video pitch directly with investors to increase interest and secure a follow-up meeting
• Coming soon: The ability to gain valuable insights revealing how investors are engaging with your pitch.
• Coming soon: Split-test pitch versions to see which message is resonating with investors.
• Discovering startups doesn’t have to be clunky and awkward.
• Host private or public deal-flow networks for pitch review and discussion
• Share access to your deal-networks with unique access links to solicit pitches off your existing social media, email, and website presence.
• For discovery, customize your feed of startup pitches by following the channels you are interested in.
• Learn more about the companies by watching their pitch videos, browsing their pitch deck, and meeting the team.
• Not interested in a company? Quickly head back to the feed to discover other opportunities.
• If interested, connect with founders to setup off-platform meetings.
• Bug fixes and UI improvements
• A new user experience designed around an immersive portrait mode full-screen video pitch feed.
• Networks are opened up to share your pitches into public industry networks, or host private exclusive networks for facilitating proprietary deal-flow
• Pitches can be shared with a link that opens the pitch directly on the Thumbraise app, allowing founders to share their pitch with investors
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.