THURSDAY - ONE DAY YOU’LL MEET
Hey! We only have the capacity to verify 100,000 people for Thursday Version 1.0 however we are working hard to be able to add more members quickly.
The dating app that shows you who wants to go on a date that day. Every Thursday, the app comes to life with people near you who also want to meet that day.
To make Thursday the most exciting day to be single, every week.
It’s a fact: people are spending too much time on dating apps. Not only is the whole experience underwhelming, but pressure to find ‘the one’ is boring. When did being single become a thing to be ashamed of? That’s where Thursday comes in. We built an app where everything you want from online dating happens in one day, making Thursday the one day of the week when singles can match, chat and meet. Why? Because there’s more to life than dating apps.
The app is free to use. Members looking to send unlimited likes, get boosted or unlock an additional day can upgrade to a VIP Membership.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.getthursday.com/terms
• NYC countdown timer fix on map and inbox
• Improved efficiency getting matches and user stories
• Improved error messages and error handling
• Caching enabled for profile map images
• Allow interactions while mini-loader is shown
• Fixing alignment of location text on profile
Ratings and Reviews
Forces you to give up too much private info for “verification”
Uninstalled after it needed me to upload driver’s license, date of birth, address and phone number for “verification”. I would consider doing it if this was a more trusted app, but not giving away all that private info for a new app with no history or privacy protection.
Developer Response ,
Got scammed, worse than Tinder
After having to upload ID + selfie 10x, got scammed into zero filter Tinder app—1. they want you to waste time sifting through everyone in the city ie short guys (no height filter), trade laborers/gig workers/dropouts/HD education ppl (no education level filter), ppl you’d never date (no ethnicity filter), etc
2. You have to click everyone on a map to see their profiles, then click to like/pass, then click to go back to see more (they wont show more until you like/pass). Even if they didnt only have 50 male users in Manhattan, you’d have to click 200x just to see + like or pass on 50 profiles. This is if clicking X button actually works + instead of showing ppl you just passed. Worse than not launching at all
3. They put your home location on the exact cross streets of a map, zero safety/privacy from stalkers/harassers to find you.
Regret giving my ID (ie DOB, state identifier, home address etc NOT online + prone to identify theft, you fake reviewer Katie) to ppl who don’t even know how to make a dating app despite many successful references, signaling they wont know how to protect it. If you sell my data bc you don’t know how to make $ w/ an app much less an app, MY LAWYERS + I ARE COMING FOR YOU
So I’ve been following the app for months and decided to finally give it a try, frankly I forgot about it. So I setup my profile, verified my identity, and paid for a subscription. I was hopping for a bigger pool of women/possible matches but within NYC there were only 40 within my search parameters.
I love the idea of the app, and I do think it has a lot of potential. I haven’t matched with anyone yet but I do like the idea of one day to either make it or break it... it gets rid of the classical two weeks of talking until you decide to ghost each other spontaneously...
The more people that join the app, the better it will be in my opinion. Kudos to the developers.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HONEYPOT DATING LTD
- 106.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 HONEYPOT DATING LTD
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.