NOTE: This app requires a Thycotic Secret Server paid account.
Get access to your team’s Thycotic Secret Server account from anywhere with this intuitive mobile app. Whether you need to access a privileged account from a server room, or at a client site, Thycotic PAM brings your Secret Server account to your mobile phone.
Enterprise Password Management for Businesses
This privileged account management app brings Thycotic Secret Server’s enterprise-level security to IT professionals on the go. The smartphone app must be enabled by your Secret Server administrator, and is available for Secret Server installed customers.
• Get full access to your Thycotic Secret Server account from your mobile phone, while keeping Secrets well-organized and secure.
• Search, view, edit, and create Secrets and folders.
• Create ‘favorites’.
• Request access to Secrets.
• Cache Secrets or folders for offline use (if mobile caching is enabled by your organization).
• Your passwords are safely stored on your company’s Secret Server instance.
• You get top-level AES 256 bit encryption on the server and smartphone.
• A personal pin code gives you an additional layer of security on your smartphone.
• The built-in password generator creates strong, unique passwords.
• All actions performed within the smartphone app are audited.
Safe Storage for:
• Enterprise-level IT passwords.
• Passwords used by non-IT divisions, like marketing and accounting, for securing and sharing critical team passwords.
• Web passwords and online portal logins.
• Combination lock and security door codes.
• …and more, with customizable templates.
Thycotic is trusted by over 3,000 organizations worldwide to remove the complexities associated with proper access control and management of privileged accounts. Secret Server is used by members of the Fortune 500, enterprises, government agencies, technology firms, universities, non-profits, and managed service providers.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Allows RADIUS authentication with potential for multiple challenges.
Ratings and Reviews
Dated, painful to use password manager
The software runs and that’s about as positive as I can get.
Secret Server is a powerful enterprise tool, but every single end user-facing part of it is terrible. Their browser extensions are awful, so it wasn’t shocking to see that this app is pretty terrible as well. I’ve complained to our account rep about the poor quality of the end user side of their software and I feel like they just won’t acknowledge how important it is that user-facing software has to be good for proper adoption to take place. How am I supposed to encourage my users to be safe with passwords and use our company password manager if I can’t even stand using the thing?
At Least it Works on iPad
Thankfully it’s not the atrocious beast that was Secret Server, which didn’t run on iPad. That’s the only good. Why doesn’t this run in landscape or allow a left-side tree view like the actual webpage? Seems clunky and sophomoric for an enterprise-app.
I have to re-enter every field every time I want to login
I used to just have to enter my password and the 2fa when I wanted to login. Now I have to type in 5 fields to access my passwords. The former option was even barely tolerable in this day and age when I should be able to use touch-ID and skip 2fa from my phone. PLEASE FIX THIS! It’s making my work days hell.
The developer, Thycotic, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thycotic Software
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Thycotic
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.