The TI-84 Graphing Calculator Manual app is ranked TOP 25 Education USA!
How this app makes math so much easier:
• This manual shows all important functions of the graphing calculator TI-84 Plus, which are very useful for high school and college. Actual calculator not included!
• Also suited for TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus C.
• The app shows the exact key press sequence for 46 topics. It covers the chapter:s First Steps, Graphing Basics, Differential Calculus, Solve Equations, Integral Calculus, Matrices and Statistics & Probability.
• You can swipe through screenshots of the original graphing calculator which show every step you have to do (220 screenshots in total) or watch small animations to see how it works on the TI-84!
• Additionally, there are helpful descriptions of further knowledge and useful tips.
• More than 60 math problems with solutions to practice your skills!
Not yet convinced? Here's how you would benefit from this app:
• Every topic shows a detailed instruction through screenshots of the original graphing calculator TI-84 Plus which explain how to use the calculator. You only have to swipe right to get the next screenshot which looks similar to your calculator display!
• The app guides you with easy to understand explanations and offers the ability to show animations. It's like your virtual teacher.
• The app is also ideal for exam preparation as you often don't remember all instructions of the calculator after several months. It covers all you need to know for the ACT and SAT.
• Your teacher will be grateful as well because he doesn't have to walk around the classroom until everyone's calculator shows the right solution. You only have to take a look at the app and know how to do!
• The app contains the following topics:
• The Basics of the Basics
• Mode Settings
• Basic Arithmetic
• Storing Variables
• Working with Fractions
• Testing Numbers
• Converting Angles & DMS
• Enter Functions
• Enter Families of Functions
• Formatting the Graph
• Setting the Graph Window
• Zooming the Graph Window
• Tracing a Graph
• Find Y-Value
• Find X-Value
• Zeros of a Function
• Intersection of two Functions
• Draw Derivative
• Inflection Points
• Calculate Tangent
• Solve any Equation
• Equation Solver
• Calculate Integral
• Integral in GRAPH-Menu
• Find Area with Absolute Value
• Area between two Functions
• Integral Function
• Save Matrix
• Delete Matrix
• Put into Row Echelon Form
• Solve Matrix
• Determinant of a Matrix
• Transpose of a Matrix
• Identity Matrix
• Inversion of a Matrix
• Matrix Arithmetic Operations
STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
• Permutations, Combinations & Factorials
• Random Numbers
• Lists & Statistical Data
• Histogram, Box Plot & Scatter Plot
• Statistical Data Analysis
• Practice with over 60 math problems and solutions.
• You can practice math problems of a single topic (e.g., Zeros of a Function) or random math problems of Differential Calculus for example.
• As an alternative, the app shows you mixed math problems of all topics.
We also have apps for the calculators: TI-Nspire CX (and CAS), TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus CE, CASIO fx-9860GlI
NO ACTUAL GRAPHING CALCULATOR INCLUDED. THE APP IS A MANUAL!
+ Updates to the descriptions of most TI 84 calculator chapters
+ Performance improvements & Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is a bit misleading
As a broke college student I bought this app thinking it was an actual TI-84 graphing calculator as well as a manual and it was not until after scrolling in the middle of the description that it specified it was just a manual. It’s useful for its purpose, but it should be known that the calculator itself is not included
Developer Response ,
We tried to make it clear that the app doesn't include the calculator. There is a note on the first screenshot and like you wrote in the app description.
If you need the calculator as well, you can get our app bundle. As you already paid for the manual app you automatically get the bundle at a reduced price.
Riculous price for cheap product - looks NOTHING like TI 84
This is ridiculous. First of all, I have no idea why this company is trying to charge consumers such a high price for access to information that is easily and quickly available online for free. Second of all, I bought this app because I wanted to hook my iPad up to a projector and show my chemistry students how to use the TI-84 properly - but the actual calculator in the app looks NOTHING like any TI calculator. It looks cheap, simple, minimal, and like the programmer didn’t want to put in the effort of making it look like a real calculator. Isn’t the entire point of this app to simulate the TI products? Missed the mark by miles. Wish I could include a picture to show you what the app REALLY looks like - because the previews displayed about conveniently leave that out. Complete rip off - PLEASE don’t waste your money.
Works very well, very easy to use
I used many other applications but this is an actual app that I was seeking for. It covers all the important concepts which help me making my graphing calculations easy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.