Tic Tac Math Trilogy is a fun, familiar and educational math game app. If you’re like a lot of parents and teachers that are in search of an easy way to help kids engage with math, the Tic Tac Math Trilogy app is for you.
Tic Tac Math Trilogy combines the successful Tic Tac Math Universal, Fractions and Algebra math game apps into one powerful math game app that spans basic math facts to algebraic systems. Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this math game app; you hold in your hands a unique way to engage kids on an individual and group competition level.
Flash cards work, but getting kids to sit down and do their flash cards to establish math fluency can be difficult. The Tic Tac Math Trilogy app solves this problem for people because kids love to play Tic Tac Toe. Look around the next time that you take your family out for breakfast and you’ll see kids playing Tic Tac Toe. Most children’s menus in restaurants contain grids for Tic Tac Toe because kids love to play it!
The game theory behind Tic Tac Math Trilogy is simple: solve an equation, earn a square in the game grid and get three in a row. Just like the Tic Tac Toe game that kids know and love.
How do you use the app? It’s easy. First, pick which game mode you want to play:
• The Basic Math Facts mode of the Tic Tac Math Trilogy math game app offers the ability to choose addition, subtraction, multiplication or division of one, two and three digit numbers.
• The Fractions mode of the Tic Tac Math Trilogy math game app is a great way to engage kids with one of the proven math “hard spots” in math education, fractions. Choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions. Easy, advanced and expert modes will present the user of the math game app with mixed numbers, fractions with like denominators, unlike denominators and all sorts of other fraction fun. Remember to reduce and simplify wherever you can. And if you get stuck, there’s a help (?) is just a click away with examples of how to solve fractions equations.
• The Algebra mode of the Tic Tac Math Trilogy math game app is a great way to engage kids in what can be a difficult subject. The four modes in the game are, linear equations, quadratic equations, exponential equations and systems of equations. The Algebra also has in in-app help (?) feature that explains methods for solving all of the various game options. This is a great way to review for tests and encourage engagement with algebra.
How can you use the Tic Tac Math Trilogy math game app to help your son, daughter or student engage with math? A lot of current users tell us that they use the win-loss counter on the math game app to require a certain number of wins before the user has the opportunity to play a game-only app. Because Tic Tac Math Trilogy is a fun math game app, before the user knows it, they’re enjoying learning math while having fun playing a game.
Tic Tac Math Trilogy also features a metrics screen where it shows problems that are answered incorrectly. This information gives a teacher or Parent some data to help them know where to begin supplementing a person’s learning.
Data suggests that kids who do well in math do well in life. The Tic Tac Math Trilogy math game app may be just what is needed to help your son, daughter or student engage with math and get on the path of a life filled with possibilities.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and effective classroom tool with students of all ability levels!
I'm an ESL math teacher and have easily incorporated this app into my lesson plans! It can be difficult to find an effective tool for my classroom since there is such a variety of ability levels, but I have found success with Tic Tac Math Trilogy. All of my students enjoy playing, no matter which basic math function they're comfortable with. It's a fun and familiar game for both teams of individuals or groups. I highly recommend this app for students of all ages and ability levels!
My go-to app for summer learning
This app is great for new, intermediate and advanced learners. My boys are in 4th and 8th grade math. The app is convenient and helps them practice math facts while they aren't in the school setting. Rather than printing boring work sheets online this alternative is fun! The have a sense of accomplishment after playing them too. I like it because it keeps record of what they played and I know they've actually played them.
My kids won't be falling behind this summer!
Great for improving math skills
Entertaining way to get kids interested in math. Also good for anyone looking to brush up on math skills in a convenient and entertaining way. Highly recommend for anyone looking to rely a little less on their calculator
The developer, Math Geek Mama Educational Resources Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Math Geek Mama Educational Resources Inc.
- 6.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.