Locate your friends, family, and colleagues with TICE when meeting up. Share your live location while preserving your privacy.
Start a secure meeting and send the invitation link to the people you want to meet up with. See yourself and the others on a private map in real-time. Set a meeting point, communicate with the others, and see how everyone gets together. Meet up with a single person or big groups. With TICE, messages like “where are you?” and “when do you arrive?” are a thing of the past.
Looking for an easy way to meet up but you want your location to stay private? We were, too. That is why we protect all your sensitive data and messages with modern end-to-end encryption. We do not ask for any personal details – no phone number or e-mail address needed. Use TICE completely anonymous with our strong privacy-by-design approach. A huge step towards sustainable user data handling on the internet.
• View the real-time location of friends or family members on the map
• Create meetups of unlimited sizes
• Be safe with 100% secure end-to-end encryption
• Send group chat messages
• Get real-time notifications
Invite to a TICE meetup, the participants can see each other in real-time on a private map. Chat with the group to communicate details of your meeting and coordinate effectively.
Set a meeting point for everyone. See how the participants arrive at the chosen place.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
The architecture of TICE is based on privacy-by-design. Real end-to-end encryption guarantees a high level of protection of user data.
Using the app is completely anonymous. No personal contact details, no mobile phone number, or e-mail address.
You always keep full and fine-grained control over sharing your location. Choose the contacts you want to share it with and disable it anytime.
FOR EVERYONE AND ANYONE
TICE is universal. Use it for private meetings with your family, locate friends, or coordinate your companies staff.
TICE is a project developed out of passion. We have the goal to create more awareness for a responsible and secure way of handling data on the internet. TICE is the secure alternative we always wanted to have. We do not track your location and we do not sell your information.
TICE was funded by the EXIST founder scholarship in 2019 in Germany. We are looking for further support and partnerships enabling sustainable growth of TICE.
• Family, friends and acquaintances
• Coordination of small and big groups
• Meeting up at concerts, festivals, and other crowded places
• Effective outdoor meetings
BECOME A PART OF THE TICE MOVEMENT
Official website: https://ticeapp.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ticeapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ticeapp
Get inspired on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ticeapp
Music in the App Preview: The Great Break-off by The Insider
Some bugs were fixed:
- The group list is now sorted more sensibly
- Unread message badge now shows the correct number
- Crash if someone comes into the group and you just shared your location
- Crash when switching between foreground and background
- Your own location is determined more precisely in some situations
If you find any bugs or want to give us your opinion on TICE, please contact us.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice interface and easy to use. Tried this out during the beta testing phase. Looking forward to this getting more adoption (and an Android version for other device users).
The security and privacy is a huge amount of icing on top.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TICE Software UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- 25.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 TICE Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.