Tick is a simple Pomodoro tool while supporting todo and tasks list. Cultivate the habit of concentrating, starting from Tick.
1. Are you bothered about not being able to focus on doing something?
2. Do you feel tired after a long period of concentration?
3. Do you know someone else is working hard or learning when you have nothing to do?
If one of the questions is "yes", then "Tick" will help you.
"Tick" for you to do the following things:
1. Cutting time, work 25 minutes and then rest for 5 minutes.Not long nor short 25 minutes allows you to focus more easily, and 5 minutes of rest can make you more long-term work or study.
2. Noisy environment, "Tick" built-in white noise will help you stay focused
3. At a glance statistical data, help you analyze your best working hours
4. The Interesting ranking system can inspire you to good work or study.
Have a try, "Tick" may give you a surprise.
* Support 3D touch to manage Pomodoro quickly
* Fix crash sometime when saving data to mindful
Ratings and Reviews
It has music you can choose while studying. Even cafe background noises. Let's you choose background pictures. And the notification music "Ninja" is from Naruto. Try it out before you read the reviews from 1+ years ago.
Great app but impossible to use
This seems like a great app. Simple pomodoro with a daily todo list to do pomodoro on. Two things though:
1. A description for each task on top of the title would help
2. It’s very difficult to actually use. Random bugs all the time. Not going to use until it’s more stable. No point in using an app that makes me lose focus randomly when it decides to bug out.
Its unique app for two reasons :
First, you can compete with other student based on your study hours.
Second, stat data that app provide you can be useful
- JunBin Qin
- 110.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Bin
- In-App Purchases
- 延续会员1年 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.