Ticket scanner by Paydro for on-site attendee check in at your event. A free and easy to use ticket scanner iOS app.
With the Ticket scanner by Paydro you don’t have to hassle with wired USB scanners anymore. Just connect the app with Paydro.com/badges and you’re ready to scan attendees in less than a minute, check in/check out attendees with a single swipe and print labels immediately using a Dymo LabelWriter.
With the Ticket scanner by Paydro, you can:
• Get a list of all your open events.
• Check in attendees with a single swipe.
• Scan tickets to check in attendees.
• Print labels on attendee check in automatically.
• Print custom labels.
• Search attendees per event.
Paydro uses the Dymo label printer to let you print your labels. If you’d like to start printing labels with the app, you easily follow the wizard on paydro.com/badges. In a few minutes you are ready to automatically print labels during check in.
Requirements to start printing labels:
• Dymo LabelWriter 450 or 400
• Laptop/Desktop with Dymo software installed
- Small improvements in ticket scanner
- A few bug fixes
The developer, Paydro B.V., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.