CONNECT MORE THAN JUST CITIES!
Set off with your friends and family to re(discover) Ticket to Ride, the classic boardgame. In this railway adventure, you’ll need to be the quickest to link up your cities and reach your destinations.
In this strategy game for all ages, try out different tactics, block your competitors’ lines and take over routes before the others do. With so many different strategies to try, each new game is a unique experience.
Travel the world from Europe to India, passing through the legendary China, facing new challenges by purchasing additional cards with their own special rules (available in expansion packs).
- A tutorial teaches you the rules of the game so you can head off quickly on your adventure
- Play in single-player mode, online multi-player against the whole world, or local multi-player with your friends
- This is the official adaptation of Alan R. Moon’s best-selling boardgame, Ticket to Ride, which sold over 8 million copies.
- An easy-to-play strategy game
- No game is ever the same, you can play over and over again
- Discover a series of add-ons with special maps and rules
- Challenge players all over the world in cross-platform mode
Crash issues with Catalina OS fixed
Card drawing sound has been changed
Issue that prevent from playing while on airplane mode fixed
Crash issues fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Stop with the nagging!
A good game but in solo play will you please provide a way to turn off the incredibly annoying constant nagging! Every few seconds a drop down appears, “It’s your turn”, “It’s your turn”, “It’s your turn”, “It’s your turn”. I know it’s my turn! I’d like to be able to take my time to think without the constant bother. And it nags like that about everything. “pick another card”, select some tickets”. Every nag does that annoying slide down every few seconds, it’s almost as annoying as the old HTML blink tag!! Please make it stop!!! If you really feel the need to remind the player of what they already know, at least just put it statically somewhere instead of the constantly super annoying drop down!!!!!
Also, why can’t I pick my own color? Every other game in the world lets me change my player color but with this game I’m stuck with green!
Also, this game desperately needs an undo or a turn confirmation with an option to change your move. Every so often I accidentally lift my finger when the pointer is over the wrong track, something that would never happen in the board game, and having a way to fix that mistake before the game moves on should be provided.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are sorry to here that, please contact us at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/ thank you. Best regards, Asmodee Digital
Nice picture and proper sound notice makes good presentation of the game. Brought me much fun and is a good pass time. There’s still a few problems:
1. Please fix the glitches with pass and play on iPad. I was never able to launch the game that way. It quits unexpectedly every time, making me and my friend pay twice if we want to play together even in the same room. I hope it was meant for people together to play on one device. Otherwise we can’t really persuade everybody to pay 6 dollars and get involved.
2. Cannot choose icon for myself. Always the green boy if I’m host player(But I’m girl) it doesn’t mess with the game, but allowing choice with icon is definitely more fun. Same thing for multiplayer’s locally. I cannot tell my friend from robot player unless asking his color
3. I’ve played board game and there was this concept of building a station, where you could use all routes directly connected to the station to complete your path cards. Would you be able to adapt this function? Currently it’s nothing challenging but drawing cards by luck and predicting robots routes to act accordingly. (They are pretty weak though after you’ve played a while)
New Tutorial does not teach the game
Version 2.6.3 - A new tutorial was added. The old tutorial is gone. The previous tutorial was good at teaching how to play the game. The new tutorial has a floating hand pointing at places. The explanations are not clear on what is happening or what your doing or why your doing it. The game board is blown up out of proportion. Half the screen is blacked out, Making it difficult to see what’s going on, and what your doing. There is no way to exit the tutorial except by playing it out, or closing the game. I previously did the old tutorial before I told a friend he could learn the game from it. And I felt it would teach him the game. He had trouble understanding this new tutorial. We ended up not wanting to play. Please bring back the previous tutorial.
When we tried to play the game we found it is an annoying game. When we are picking our tickets there is a sign that drops every 8 seconds that says, “Please choose some tickets.” And then there is a sign that says “It’s your turn” that keeps dropping down every 10 seconds. I know it’s my turn. I only need to be told once. Can we turn these annoying signs off? We are playing “Pass and Play” Even if we were playing another way; there is no need for these signs to drop over and over again.
These annoying signs drop down even in the solo game. They are useless annoyances.
Developer Response ,
Hello ! Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry if you encounter issues with our game. Please, make sure to contact our support here : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/?=undefined&contact=1 Best regards, Asmodee Digital Support Team
- Asmodee Digital
- 670.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
- In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride USA - 1910 $0.99
- Ticket to Ride Europe $2.99
- Ticket to Ride - Switzerland $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.