Discover Ticket To Ride, the digital adaptation of the famous Ticket To Ride board game.
Don't hang about on the platform – board the train and set off on a railway adventure like no other. Collect wagons to take control of the railways connecting the various cities of the United States of America and relive the golden age of the first railroads. Continue the adventure in other countries using the various maps available in the store, including Europe, India, Asia, Germany, and the new United Kingdom expansion. Now you can create your own railway network by connecting cities across the world.
Enjoy different gaming experiences such as challenging players from around the world in asynchronous multiplayer mode and discovering a very balanced single-player mode on different platforms!
With over 50 million online matches and a new game starting every four seconds, Ticket To Ride delivers a gaming experience that is unique in its genre.
**Ars Technica – ""Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start""
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with a Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket To Ride series is:
• The original USA board from Alan R. Moon's Ticket To Ride in high resolution.
• 9 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (with 2 game variations each) to buy in the in-game store, each with their own special characteristics:
· France (map and game variations)
· United Kingdom (map and game variations)
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variations)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Scandinavia (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variations)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· ...And new updated content regularly!
• Single-player mode: play against 1 to 4 AI opponents.
• Multiplayer mode
· Asynchronous online games (Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G) against other players on all types of smartphones and tablets as well as on computers.
· A unique online community with tens of thousands of players available 24 hours a day!
· Pass and Play Mode: up to 5 players on one screen and the option of adding AI (bots).
· Cross-platform play: challenge players around the world on different platforms and operating systems
• Tutorial to quickly familiarize you with the game.
• Pop-up help during the game to help you get to know all the subtleties of the various boards and game rules.
• Ranking of the best online and single-player players (best scores).
To find out more, visit:
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Got a problem and need help? Contact us on: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/
Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Minimum requirement: OSX 10.11+
Fixes 2 rules of France map : draw 8 cards to each player at the beginning of the game and draw 4 tickets when you ask for tickets during the game.
Fixes Pennsylvania map local game when the game was unresponsive in case of no share to give to the dummy player.
Add a new level of animations speed on the settings screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update has ruined the game for me.
I'm a long time user of this app and used to really enjoy playing. The December 2018 update is so bad that the game is now practically unplayable. There's a painful flash that happens on player changes (practically seizure inducing) and lots of clunky animations slowing everything down. Could not recomend purchasing this to anyone in it's current form. If they fix the app, I'll happily change my review as the game itself is awesome! It's painful to see a company destroy their own product. The online chat since the update is 100% negative - there hasn't been one positive comment that I've seen.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are sorry for the issues you're encountering with Ticket To Ride. Know that fixing this update is our number one priority right now.
In order to help us fix this, please make sure to contact support here with screenshots / videos if you have any: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/?fbclid=IwAR1Q_44ZAO-xaqnfbBP1v2a11KUUNX8Gqnu85BzySMZIoQCD2VpB_DBsEn4&p=ios
Best regards, Asmodee Digital.
Amazing game, I love it!
I dont see any of the issues that other users are seeing with this app. I absolutley love playing Ticket to Ride. This digital version allows me to play every map for pennies compared to purchasing all of the versions of the board game. What is great is that if I purchase a map on my Mac, I get access to play that map on my iPad and iPhone as well. That is super cool!
If you love Ticket to Ride, you wont be disappointed. Get it.
Do Not Purchase—Current version is unplayable
Several versions ago, this was a great game and app. Unfortunately, the current release cannot be opened. Click the app, and it just says “Ticket to Ride cannot be opened because of a problem.” These issues seem to have been around for several weeks now without a resolution, so that’s disappointing.
Sad that I spent money to get nothing back :(
- Asmodee Digital
- 522.1 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.