CONNECT MORE THAN JUST CITIES!
Set off with your friends and family to re(discover) Ticket to Ride, the classic boardgame. In this railway adventure, you’ll need to be the quickest to link up your cities and reach your destinations.
In this strategy game for all ages, try out different tactics, block your competitors’ lines and take over routes before the others do. With so many different strategies to try, each new game is a unique experience.
Travel the world from Europe to India, passing through the legendary China, facing new challenges by purchasing additional cards with their own special rules (available in expansion packs).
- A tutorial teaches you the rules of the game so you can head off quickly on your adventure
- Play in single-player mode, online multi-player against the whole world, or local multi-player with your friends
- This is the official adaptation of Alan R. Moon’s best-selling boardgame, Ticket to Ride, which sold over 8 million copies.
- An easy-to-play strategy game
- No game is ever the same, you can play over and over again
- Discover a series of add-ons with special maps and rules
- Challenge players all over the world in cross-platform mode
This version makes it easier to join online games when you are a new player
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please put players on bot mode after a certain time!
This game is very fun to play but there needs to be a way to put a player on bot mode quicker. When somebody leaves a game it ends up running their entire clock down and everyone has to sit and wait for it. This likely leads to everyone leaving the game and starting over again. It's very frustrating. Simple fix would be to default them to bot after a certain time and then if they come back they could resume playing and the bot would turn off.
Developer Response ,
Hello, regarding the fact of having to wait a long time for a player or to see that some leave, you can either:
- Leave the game if the person never plays again after that, you will not lose any karma
- Restart another game online at the same time, this will not make you leave or abandon the current one, and allows you not to have to wait
- You can also always quit your application and make sure that you have your notifications turned on so that you can receive one when it's your turn to play again
Finally, when you start a game, I advise you to pay attention to the notification of the green robot, as there is indeed already a way to default an absent player to a bot.
What I mean is, when you start a game online, you have 2 types of game available:
- A type where a robot will replace the absent person right away, you can put this feature (showed by a green robot icon) ON, then if a player is not there and the game begins or continues, the robot instantly replaces this person.
- And another type of game where you put the same functionality OFF, but in this case you potentially have to wait a long time for the player to play his turn, but you can go do something else or another online game, and you will receive a notification when it is your turn if you made sure they are turned on.
Best regards, Asmodee Digital Support
please fix this big issue
I love ticket to ride and wish Alan R. Moon was my dad (and i love my dad). But they have to fix the time issue. IF someone stops playing the rest of us playing have to sit around and wait for their timer to run out. No one likes staring at a screen for 15 minutes. Please. Fix. This.
Amazing game, I love it!
I dont see any of the issues that other users are seeing with this app. I absolutley love playing Ticket to Ride. This digital version allows me to play every map for pennies compared to purchasing all of the versions of the board game. What is great is that if I purchase a map on my Mac, I get access to play that map on my iPad and iPhone as well. That is super cool!
If you love Ticket to Ride, you wont be disappointed. Get it.
- Asmodee Digital
- 530.4 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
- In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride USA 1910 $0.99
- Ticket to Ride Europe $2.99
- Ticket to Ride Switzerland $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.