CONNECT MORE THAN JUST CITIES!
Set off with your friends and family to re(discover) Ticket to Ride, the classic boardgame. In this railway adventure, you’ll need to be the quickest to link up your cities and reach your destinations.
In this strategy game for all ages, try out different tactics, block your competitors’ lines and take over routes before the others do. With so many different strategies to try, each new game is a unique experience.
Travel the world from Europe to India, passing through the legendary China, facing new challenges by purchasing additional cards with their own special rules (available in expansion packs).
- A tutorial teaches you the rules of the game so you can head off quickly on your adventure
- Play in single-player mode, online multi-player against the whole world, or local multi-player with your friends
- This is the official adaptation of Alan R. Moon’s best-selling boardgame, Ticket to Ride, which sold over 8 million copies.
- An easy-to-play strategy game
- No game is ever the same, you can play over and over again
- Discover a series of add-ons with special maps and rules
- Challenge players all over the world in cross-platform mode
-Chat Gender Emote now usable
-Technology can no longer be inaccessible on the UK map
-Server maintenance information is now visible on the application
-UK rules updated in Germany language
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointing...really could have been so much better
1. The India map closes suddenly while playing.
2. The Asia map somehow gives the bot more advantage even when routes are of the same track length and the other player has not only completed more routes, more mountain tracks but more tickets as well.
3. The UK version is really a scam. You are spending more cards for a more than 4 track and you have to separately buy a technology ticket for a 3 track line? It does not make sense!
Buy on Steam - If You Don’t, You’ll Spend More!
This app has stopped adding new expansions. Now, even though I bought the expansions for this app, I’m going to have to rebuy all the ones I bought (i.e., all of them), because the rest of the expansions aren’t supported. And this after I already bought Ticket to Ride for multiple devices. Money grubbing much?
Also, part of the game board is frequently covered by cards and/or notifications about play. ENDLESSLY ANNOYING. Plus, if you want to be purple and female…sucks to be you. A minimally tolerable incarnation of this fun game.
UPDATE: The newest update destroys the app. Now, you can’t pick your color, you can’t play with four players, and the interface is considerably stupider with some controls that literally seem to do absolutely nothing. Another great game app ruined.
Please put players on bot mode after a certain time!
This game is very fun to play but there needs to be a way to put a player on bot mode quicker. When somebody leaves a game it ends up running their entire clock down and everyone has to sit and wait for it. This likely leads to everyone leaving the game and starting over again. It's very frustrating. Simple fix would be to default them to bot after a certain time and then if they come back they could resume playing and the bot would turn off.
Developer Response ,
Hello, regarding the fact of having to wait a long time for a player or to see that some leave, you can either:
- Leave the game if the person never plays again after that, you will not lose any karma
- Restart another game online at the same time, this will not make you leave or abandon the current one, and allows you not to have to wait
- You can also always quit your application and make sure that you have your notifications turned on so that you can receive one when it's your turn to play again
Finally, when you start a game, I advise you to pay attention to the notification of the green robot, as there is indeed already a way to default an absent player to a bot.
What I mean is, when you start a game online, you have 2 types of game available:
- A type where a robot will replace the absent person right away, you can put this feature (showed by a green robot icon) ON, then if a player is not there and the game begins or continues, the robot instantly replaces this person.
- And another type of game where you put the same functionality OFF, but in this case you potentially have to wait a long time for the player to play his turn, but you can go do something else or another online game, and you will receive a notification when it is your turn if you made sure they are turned on.
Best regards, Asmodee Digital Support
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Asmodee Digital
- 556.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
- In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride USA 1910 $0.99
- Ticket to Ride Europe $2.99
- Ticket to Ride Switzerland $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.