Tidecast provides a unique combination of tidal data, solar and lunar times, with weather forecasts and advisories, all at your fingertips and on a single view.
Tidecast is the free tide app for marine enthusiasts of all types: anglers, crabbers, shrimpers, fishermen, boaters, surfers, swimmers, beachgoers, birdwatchers, divers, and even stargazers can all use Tidecast to plan their next inshore or offshore adventures. The best tide app that combines detailed tide predictions, weather, and solar data in a single view. Plan your day or plan a day well into the future with tide predicitons that look forward to any date (also backward in history). Get sunrise and sunset times along with lunar data for any date. Tidecast has it all.
• Past, current and future tide predictions for over 3,200 tide stations for the U.S. and extended territories.
• Data from both Harmonic Reference stations and Subordinate stations on an easily navigable map.
• Green pin - harmonic reference stations with water temp instrumentation.
• Blue pin - harmonic reference stations, no water temp.
• Red pin - subordinate or derivative stations.
• Bookmark and manage unlimited favorite locations for immediate recall.
• 7-day "at-a-glance" high and low tide forecast.
• 7-day daily weather forecast with haptic weather alerts.
• 48-hour hourly forecast.
• Current Weather at-a-glance or current weather details by clicking the summary.
• 60-day extended tidal and solunar (sun and moon) data graph with move forward/back.
• Sharable tide data.
• Water temperature for over 240 reference stations.
• Sunrise and sunset times for all stations.
• Moonrise, moonset and moon phases for all stations.
• Moon phase image detail for every time/date displayed.
• Latitude and longitude of selected station.
• Standard or hybrid/satellite aerial map view.
• Fast station search.
• iOS native Dark Mode support.
• Quick access to data for fishing, sailing, coastal recreational activities and more.
• Data sourced from NOAA Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services.
• Weather data is provided by Dark Sky / Apple.
• Solunar data calculated using in-app ephemerides formulas.
Thanks for using Tidecast! This version (1.5.8) includes iOS 14 validation, minor UI updates, additional dark mode compatibility, and performance updates.
If you find Tidecast useful, please take a moment to give us a 5-star review. We appreciate it so much and it motivates us to continue improving the app. Also, our thanks to those supporters who have dropped us an email with suggestions. We're always open to new ideas. If you have any feedback about Tidecast, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Frequently Updated and Feature Rich
Frequent updates help to reduce bugs that might get slip out on release — uncommon to see such quick attention in other apps. An Apple Watch app & complication would make this app an “All You Need” tide, weather, and sun/lunar data app. Not having to take out your phone to get most of the data you need would really help out. Only comment otherwise, it would be nice to see a separation of days in the ‘Station Detail’ — all the days mashed together makes first glance detail kind of hard to discern without looking at dates in a column. Nice app, I hope to see grow...
Great Tide and Weather App!
Have used a lot of tide apps. I like the fact I can get ALL of the information I need on a single view including tide prediction, current weather, weather forecast, sun and moon.
Great in this area because there are a lot of variations in the tides from one side of the city to the other! Really like it! Hard to use while swimming though. 😊
- John Graham
- 22.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Talendia. Tidecast is a trademark of Talendia. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.