Tidepool Mobile is a companion app for Tidepool Web, free software to upload, see, and share your diabetes device data. Create your free Tidepool account at tidepool.org/signup.
With Tidepool Mobile you can:
1. Upload blood glucose, insulin, food, and activity data automatically and continuously from Apple Health.
2. See your CGM, pump, and blood glucose meter data alongside your notes. Track your favorite meals and your regular exercise, and learn from what happens.
3. Search for things you've noted before so you can use your data to help you now.
4. Comment on your data. You and your care team can add comments in Tidepool Mobile and seem them in Tidepool Web.
Tidepool is compatible with Dexcom, Abbott Libre readers, Medtronic, Tandem, Omnipod, and Animas insulin pumps; and many blood glucose meters. Learn more at tidepool.org/devices.
Upload (and donate) your diabetes data from Dexcom, Loop, InPen, MySugr, OneDrop, SpikeApp, SugarSense, OneTouch Reveal, Accu-Chek Connect, your manual entries, and any other diabetes data source that writes to Apple Health.
- Fixed how tooltips work with first time use.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not able to connect dexcom G6
I was really excited to start using Tidepool since I use an Omnipod but I can’t seem to even get passed 75% upload on the Uploader for my Omnipod. I don’t even have the option to share my health with Apple to connect my dexcom and I can’t connect my dexcom to the Uploader either. Is there a fix for this?
Amazing App for Tracking Trends
Our endo recommended this app for my 13 year old son and it has been an excellent addition to our care plan. It has allowed us to track how specific things impact his blood sugar by using the search feature and he loves the # concept. We have tried countless apps and he has never stuck with using them. This has been the exception.
I love Tidepool because it allows us to communicate with his endo team through the note option and they can see all of his devices. No more keeping a log and writing numbers down. It’s brilliant. My son, his dad and I all three have the app as well as the school nurse which allows all to make notes. It truly allows us to work as a team in managing his T1D.
I will continue to suggest the app to every T1D family I meet. Excellent job!
What is with the notes thing?
Seriously, every other data visualisation tool just shows me my data, WITHOUT having to add a not and then only showing me a few hours of it.
Also, MAKE IT WORK ON MOBILE!
This idea that to truly see your data you need a desktop computer is crazy nowadays.
I want to like it, but so far I hate dealing with Tidepool.
- Tidepool Project
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Tidepool Project
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.