Lions and dolphins and pigs, oh my! Use your Tiggly shapes to construct friendly animals from the jungle, farm, and sea. Tiggly Safari is an excellent learning experience for your children to learn about shapes and to improve their spatial thinking.
Each level of the game is designed based on what we know about children’s spatial cognition development. In the first level, children match shapes with what they see on the screen and create simple animals out of single shapes. As the levels proceed, children are challenged to create more complex animals with combinations of shapes, recognize and match basic shapes in various orientations, and practice their hand-eye coordination by catching moving objects— all while being amazed by the cute animals they are creating!
Recommended age: 18 months - 4 years old
Tiggly Safari is designed to interact with Tiggly Shapes, a set of 4 basic geometric blocks that offer the most effective learning experience for young kids. Tiggly Shapes are safe for your tablet and your toddler. When you purchase Tiggly Shapes, you unlock all three apps: Tiggly Safari, Tiggly Stamp, and Tiggly Draw.
You can also try lite versions of the apps without Tiggly Shapes.
FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
- See and match four basic shapes in different orientations to help develop your child’s spatial thinking
- Hear and see the names repeated for each animal, helping children learn to speak and spell new words
- Funny and friendly animal sounds that make children laugh
- Seven exciting levels that adapt to your child’s advancing understanding
- Constructive feedback and guidance to help children overcome challenges
- Three environments: a farm, a jungle, and an ocean
- Can be played with or without Tiggly Shapes
- Kid-friendly interface
- Parents section includes many tips to optimize your child’s learning
- No in-app purchases
- Includes 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese
The Tiggly team is made up of PhDs, MBAs, parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts who want to help parents introduce their children to the digital world in an easy yet educational way. Our educator-designed tablet toys interact with our learning apps because we believe there is a powerful learning opportunity in the combination of physical and digital play. Children explore geometric shapes and spatial relations by manipulating physical geometric blocks while interacting with their digital creations. Our team collaborates with Grammy and Emmy-award winning creative talent to craft products that parents and children both love.
- Tiggly Safari now comes in 11 languages including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Mandarin
- Improved user interface
Ratings and Reviews
No sound with iOS 11.3.1
No sound plays with this app which makes it difficult for my toddler to play. Please fix!
Doesn't work with screen protector
Unacceptable that a toy designed for children's use won't work with a screen protector. This makes the toys for this app useless since I'm not taking the protector off and on!
Great, educational app
While I expected that my 3 year old and 20 month old would find the idea of "magical" shapes on the iPad entertaining, I wasn't expecting them to fight over the iPad and the shapes every time we get them out! The earlier levels are really good for our younger son and the last underwater level with the moving shapes is better for our oldest son.
There are a few weird things (a squirrel is a jungle animal?) but all-in-all, a great game,
- kidtellect Inc.
- 208.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 kidtellect Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.