Lions and dolphins and pigs, oh my! Use your Tiggly shapes to construct friendly animals from the jungle, farm, and sea. Tiggly Safari is an excellent learning experience for your children to learn about shapes and to improve their spatial thinking.
Each level of the game is designed based on what we know about children’s spatial cognition development. In the first level, children match shapes with what they see on the screen and create simple animals out of single shapes. As the levels proceed, children are challenged to create more complex animals with combinations of shapes, recognize and match basic shapes in various orientations, and practice their hand-eye coordination by catching moving objects— all while being amazed by the cute animals they are creating!
Recommended age: 18 months - 4 years old
Tiggly Safari is designed to interact with Tiggly Shapes, a set of 4 basic geometric blocks that offer the most effective learning experience for young kids. Tiggly Shapes are safe for your tablet and your toddler. When you purchase Tiggly Shapes, you unlock all three apps: Tiggly Safari, Tiggly Stamp, and Tiggly Draw.
You can also try lite versions of the apps without Tiggly Shapes.
FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
- See and match four basic shapes in different orientations to help develop your child’s spatial thinking
- Hear and see the names repeated for each animal, helping children learn to speak and spell new words
- Funny and friendly animal sounds that make children laugh
- Seven exciting levels that adapt to your child’s advancing understanding
- Constructive feedback and guidance to help children overcome challenges
- Three environments: a farm, a jungle, and an ocean
- Can be played with or without Tiggly Shapes
- Kid-friendly interface
- Parents section includes many tips to optimize your child’s learning
- No in-app purchases
- Includes 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese
The Tiggly team is made up of PhDs, MBAs, parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts who want to help parents introduce their children to the digital world in an easy yet educational way. Our educator-designed tablet toys interact with our learning apps because we believe there is a powerful learning opportunity in the combination of physical and digital play. Children explore geometric shapes and spatial relations by manipulating physical geometric blocks while interacting with their digital creations. Our team collaborates with Grammy and Emmy-award winning creative talent to craft products that parents and children both love.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Tiggly Safari now comes in 11 languages including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Mandarin
- Improved user interface
Ratings and Reviews
Shapes don't work with screen protector
I love the overall concept and application of this toy but am disappointed that the shapes don't work with a screen protector -- the point being to protect our ipad screen from small hands. I would think a toy geared to this age group would assume you have a screen protector in place.
Doesn't work with screen protector
Unacceptable that a toy designed for children's use won't work with a screen protector. This makes the toys for this app useless since I'm not taking the protector off and on!
No sound with iOS 11.3.1
No sound plays with this app which makes it difficult for my toddler to play. Please fix!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- kidtellect Inc.
- 209.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2013 kidtellect Inc.