Tile Fun is a brand new tile matching game! It’s not an ordinary mahjong or matching games , but will offer you a completely new game play. Match 3 same tiles to solve challenging puzzles. It’s easy at the beginning and as you progress you will face a lot challenging levels. Game always need good logic and strategy to solve levels. Once you master the skills, you will enjoy the exciting game. Tile Fun suits very well for all ages.Come experience it!
How to Play:
Tap on the squares on the tatami and place 3 identical squares on the scroll to eliminate them. After eliminating all the blocks on the field, the game wins! If there are more than 7 blocks on the scroll, the game will end.
-Over 1,000 levels, non-stop fun
-Rich wallpapers, switch at will
-Lucky turntable, turn out good luck
-Daily Gaming, rich gifts are free
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In Tile Fun we offer you the following two subscription options:
1. A weekly subscription costing $3.99 (or equivalent in your currency) per week after a 3-day free trial period.
2. A monthly subscription costing $9.99 (or equivalent in your currency) per month.
After buying any of the subscriptions, you will remove the non-optional banner and interstitial adverts from the game.After purchasing any subscription, you will remove non-optional banner ads and interstitial ads from the game. In addition, you will get exclusive background wallpapers, free resurrection once per game, and double rewards every day.
This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal. The above-mentioned prices are for customers in the United States. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial/introductory periods and subscription renewal:
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after a confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription will be renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased.
Canceling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period, you need to cancel it through your account in the App Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Game itself is fun.
If I just stick to playing the game it is fun. I am now at level 77. Challenge has grown so my interest has grown. I like the little pictures. You can collect new background screens by clicking on the mountain icon and paying coins you earn in the game. You can then select from the backgrounds you have bought whenever you wish.
I don't understand the window where it says get new screen by watching video - after watching the video, I don't seem to get the new screen. If I click on anything there, I seem to end up in a new ad.
Basically, I like just playing the game. I see less ads just playing than if I explore other features of the app. The game is a bit different than the usual mahjong; I am glad I tried it.
Addictive, easy to play
The ads after each second try gets annoying and the bad grammar throughout the game needs correction. I purchased wallpapers and set them but every time I start the game, the board goes back to default green. The settings should save as there’s no way to change the background unless you quit the round which triggers yet another ad. The frequency of the ads and the repetition of ads should be looked at on their ad server.
I was enjoying the games in spite of the fact that the commercials are too long. Then you came up with a commercial for standing for the flag, kneeling for the cross. I found that so extremely offensive on so many levels, that I won’t be able to play your games anymore.
- games mint
- 290.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MintGames
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy Bank x5 $3.99
- Store Pack 1 $9.99
- VIP PASS Week $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.