WHY THIS APP?
You have Problems by Illustrating an Area with Tiles? You want to know what everything costs and how much Material you need? You want to know that with your own Tile?
Then have a look at this little Tool.
Please be aware, that this App requires an iDevice with at least IOS7. Everything below is not supported.
STRUCTURE OF THIS APP:
The App consists of three main Editors. They can be used step by step to get an straight forwarded result. Integrated is an Web help to ease the start with this App or just visit the Homepage for more Information.
- Supports several Currency's
- Supports several Length Units
- Supports several Area units
- Support from Portrait and Landscape View
- Saving of Data in a way of not wasting Space
- Support of iCloud to keep Data on all iDevices equal
- define Tiles with own dimensions with Corner radius
- define several Data like Height, Vendor etc.
- assign Textures or Colors to the Tile
- adjust Picture texture, means if you like a Tile, take a Photo, define Height and Width of Tile and adjust the Texture with zooming and swiping gestures to the Tile. So Proportion stays the same from Texture to Tile.
- saving of Textures and Tiles
- Preview of the Tile
- Adding multiple Areas
- Each Area can have multiple Corner Points
- Free positioning of Areas
- Free Positioning of each Corner Points
- Adjusting each Area or Corner point to a Grid which can be adjusted
- each Area can have an individually assigned tile
- each Area can have an individually assigned pattern type
- show Information window
- everything is shown in correct Proportion to get a correct impression
- cut Tiles can be selected
- create a Screenshot and save it to the Album or send it via E-Mail
- saving the Configuration
- each Area has an undo - redo Function
- a small autosave Function is implemented to prevent Dataloss if possible
- create curved Walls with Help of an Anchorpoint
- Fill up the List with your designed Areas
- Each Entry can be removed to adjust the List and changed in Detail
- Additionally you can define Waste and Teeth Width to calculate Joint and Glue Material and to calculate the final Price for the necessary Tiles
- send via E-Mail as PDF
Hello, hope with the Update everything is up and running again. Changed additionally a few basic things to improve stability and performance. If you have Problems let me know.
- Adaptations for new iPhones
- Adaptations for new IOS
Ratings and Reviews
Impossible to use
I got the app lined up tile dimensions. When you enter the square room configuration it provides you with a perfectly square room with preset measurements. When you go to adjust the measurements to fit your room it changes the angles and room size. Then when you adjust the angle degrees it changes your wall lengths. I tried 10 times to get the room lengths and angles to stay but they will not. Like the idea but it’s flawed.
Developer Response ,
thank you for your Feedback. I agree its not obvious on first sight how to adjust the Area. So here a short explanation on how to do it.
First set up the Area roughly in the Shape you need it with all Sides and Corners. After that choose one Corner as Starting Point. From this Point go clockwise through each Side and Corner step by step. Click the Angle or Length Label and enter your desired Value. You do this until you reach the Starting Point again.
It could be more elegent, i agree, but with this way you will get every Area you like.
Not user friendly
I have a degree in interior design and have used AutoCADD programs extensively. Trying to do basic set up is frustrating and choppy. Like previously stated dimensions are altered after every entry. No directions and unable to switch from metric to imperial measurements. Deleting application now.
Unfortunately doesn't work and appears not to be supported. I thought the App Store had higher standards than this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Matthias Egi
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Matthias Egi
- In-App Purchases
- Enable All $4.99
- Patterntype 1 $0.99
- Areas $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.