With this weather app you have all weather data clearly and in different colors look. You can store and display up to 7 cities. Animating, flipping tiles.
- View and save 7 cities
- Animation when updating (flipping the tiles)
- Ice Preview (e.g. for your car)
- Barometer History
- Phases of the Moon
- Sun Times
- Animated windmill
- Weather conditions as a text
- Wind chill temperature
- Humidity in%
- Max / Min temperature of the day
- Air pressure
- Wind speed and direction
- Dew point with ice warning
- UV Index *
- Visibility in km *
- days preview, picture, Min, Max, weather conditions
- Sun: Sunrise, Sunset, length of day *
- Moon: Sunrise, Sunset, phase as a text and image *
- Precipitation Radar (Germany), encouraged
- Map with position (if outside Germany)
- Current zodiac sign
- Last city is automatic. saved
- AirPrint (print the screen)
- Volumeslider and AirPlay
* If available for the city
- Barometer History and Preview
- Ice Preview
- Sun, Moon Phases
- Wiki City Informations
- Temperature in ° C or ° F
- Wind speed in km / h, MPH, kn, m / s, Beaufort
- Air pressure in mb, hPa, Torr, psi, inchHG
- Timer: off, 20, 60 (only if the program is running)
- 7 cities with test function and position on map
- adapted for iPhone 4,5,6,7,8,X,SE,11,12, iPad, iOS 8,9,10,11,12,13,14
- Screen Adjustments
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app very much. It provides a lot of information. The reason why I gave it 4 stars is because I'm not able to change the date and time to my local area. The date and clock is one day ahead of my local area. The developer needs to be able to let the purchaser change that to their local date and time. Other than that I have no complaints.
This app needs some serious work
When you first start the app, it asks you to set a city. It asks to use your location, but then it doesn't use your location to find your city. Then it asks for your city several more times. Of course, this makes it hard to enter your city.
When I first saw the app and the images in iTunes, I assumed that I would be able to choose which information tiles to show for my chosen city. Silly me! You have NO choice of which tiles to show, where they are on screen, etc. You are stuck with the tiles for the default cities across the top, even if you only really need one city.
This app really isn't worth the price. Fix those things, and it might be a nice weather app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kai Bruchmann
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © pocketkai.de
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.