Now 100% free with no ads or in app purchases!
Ready. Set. ROLL! Tilt your way through 18 levels, then roll for the high score in the endless arcade mode. Not feeling like tilting? We got you covered! Just switch to the touch controls and keep spinning!
● Stunning, colourful visuals!
● 18 challenging levels - Can you earn 3 stars from each one?
● Portrait or landscape, tilt or touch - You decide!
● Endless arcade game mode with 3 difficulties - Roll your way to the top of the leaderboards!
● Over 50 unlockable balls - Skulls, smileys and loads more!
● Energetic EDM soundtrack with music from Pointless Payback, Jay Mata and more!
● Livestream and share your gameplay with ReplayKit Live (iOS 10+ required)
● Have a ball with the funny iMessage stickers!
● Get in the game with Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Tiltagon Turbo is the remastered version of Kiemura's debut game Tiltagon.
Follow us online for the latest news:
● Support for iPhone X, XS, XS Max and XR
● Game is now 100% free with no ads or in app purchases! Enjoy!
● Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good gameplay, bad camera
So far, the game seems like it could be really fun, but it seems like a strange choice to have the camera tilt in such a way that it obscures where you're going, which becomes especially difficult when you need to go fast for better star rankings.
I would give this game 5/5 stars if not for the camera, so for the sake of this game, I hope that gets changed. Love the game otherwise, though!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and review!
It is a very good game and I play it sometimes it is good
Great Idea, but poor execution
I was willing to give this game a try. I did, and then I played the game, the auto calibration bugged me. So I turned on manual calibration. That sucked to. So I turned on touch controls, huge mistake. This game is very hard to control, that's why I'm giving it a 2 star
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! We will improve the controls in the upcoming version.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.