Time Recorder helps you track your working time in an elegant and professional way.
It is an app for freelancers, the self-employed and anyone who needs to bill their hours. All important information is organized in a single list.
Its elegant look makes Time Recorder fun to use and helps you focus on your work.
• Tracks working time based on projects and calculates earnings based on an hourly rate.
• If you work on several projects for different clients every day, it will make it easy to record your working time.
• You can edit each parameter of a project at any time and add an entry in case you forgot to start the timer.
• If enabled, you can store a note against each record.
• Export your projects as .csv files that can be imported in Excel or Numbers for billing and further editing.
• Statistics view with a summary of days, weeks and months.
• Widget for notification center for quick access to the timer.
• Basic Time Recorder functionality without too many options to make it simple and fast to use.
If you want to know even more about Time Recorder, please visit our website:
A brand-new statistics screen with a summary of days, weeks and months helps you keep the overview of your projects.
You can see your life-balance whit a single tap now!
In case your balance tends to gravitate towards the lower end of the spectrum, our hand picked quote collection helps calm your bad conscience and tells you in many different ways that there are much more important things in life than work and money.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just downloaded. Looking for similar app for quite some time now. This app looks simple, to the point and very promising. I like the widget advantage
This is the perfect app for tracking time for projects. It is exactly what it was described to be - simple, elegant and professional! Easy to use - tap to start and tap to stop. It keeps the history of how often time was spent on a project - dates, times and amount owed. You can delete jobs once completed. You can also edit the time when you need to make changes or if you forget to turn the timer off. As a freelancer - I wish I could have two copies of this app on my phone! One for when I work for other studios and one for my own freelance work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.