Time Timer is here to help. We’ve made our app free to help everyone create better structure during this time of uncertainty. Thank you and stay well.
Enjoy stress-free time management with the new & improved Time TIMER for iPad (iOS 8 upgrade) – an award-winning visual timer. Special introductory pricing for 1 month only!
Take advantage of the ability to customize, save and reuse timers (with names, color, alert options, timer scale, etc.). The Time TIMER® for iPad app. is designed to keep activities stress-free and easy. It has a refreshed look, new functionality and improved performance features.
Time TIMER® for iPad is the original timer designed to “show” the passage of time through the use of its signature red disk that disappears as time elapses. Unlike traditional timers that fail to make the abstract concept of time concrete, its innovative and visual depiction of “time remaining” is ideal for anyone who wants to measure and manage time more effectively at work, school and home.
Benefits can be game-changing:
In education…Time Timers are used around the world to manage classrooms and help students see and understand the passage of time, making transitions less stressful.
At home…parents and children rely on Time Timer to make homework, practice and daily routines more peaceful.
At work…its at-a-glance depiction of time improves productivity, accountability and keeps meetings and presentations focused.
In special needs…Time Timer helps children and adults feel relaxed, independent and engaged.
Enjoy what’s new:
- Set-By-Touch (Touch and drag to set a quick-start timer.)
- Set-with-Options (Customize and save timers for common routines, or any situation. Options include a “60 Minutes” format, in which the disk is always a fraction of 60 min. and operates like the original Time Timer. Or, a “Custom” mode, where the disk is scaled to any timer duration and can represent any period of time from 1 sec. to 99 hrs. Color and alert options are also available.)
- Play Bar (A new tool that visually depicts how many times a timer will play. Synchronized with elapsing time; each bar represents the number of timers that are set to repeat. Allows up to 99 continuous plays for a single timer.)
- 6-Timer View (showcase up to six timers on a single screen.)
- Horizontal or Vertical Display (View timers in either position, as single timers, in List View, or the 6-Timer screen.)
- List View (Saved timers are segmented based on whether they are running (Active) or not (Inactive). Able to store up to 99 timers. Left-swipe allows easy access to timer Settings, Play or Close functions.)
- Awake Mode (Keeps the device from falling asleep when the app is open.)
- Continuous Alert (Extends the alert when a timer runs out until it is dismissed.)
- Alert Icon (turn on/off audible alert while timer is “Active”.)
- Apple TV (Push timers to TV monitors or interactive whiteboards using AirPlay).
AWARDS: 2013 Edison Award for Innovation Winner (Productivity Category).
FEATURED IN: Better Homes & Gardens and The Huffington Post.
Find more Time Timer products at http://timetimer.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed version number displayed in the app
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more/custom sounds
I purchased this for use in my middle school classroom. The interface is beautiful and everything functions as it should. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the lack of sounds and the inability to add/purchase more alarm sounds.
Simple intuitive clear
You'd think it's easy to design and build a nice simple touch timer.
And then you look at how disappointing other apps are: no way to set the timer by a drag gesture, no way to have multiple timers, no way to get junk off the screen, no attention to clarity and basic visual design.
But then there's this one! It's great. This is the only you want. Just get it.
Please update to include dark mode
Great app. Use it everyday. Please add dark mode so when I keep it running for long periods it’s not completely destroying my screen, battery or eyeballs. I guess a dark mode may ease that.
The developer, Time Timer LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Time Timer LLC
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Time Timer LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.