Lowell Wightman, PhD, a renowned Mental Conditioning Consultant and founder of 360 Mindset has transformed a tool that he uses with athletes and executives into an additive game that can help you gain the mental edge you need.
Purpose: Get your brain ready to process precise action quickly.
Who should Try?
Athletes preparing for practice or a game.
Students getting ready for a test.
Anyone who is preparing for an important speech or conversation requiring all brain cells on deck.
Military and security preparing for training or risky engagement.
How TTF works?
You have up to 63 numbers randomly placed on the screen depending on the device that you are using. Between each session the number placements are scrambled. When you get 5 double digit scores you move up to a higher level BRAIN challenge.
The higher challenges will have colored numbers, numbers that spin, and even a screen that will flash. The Time to Focus is NOW because the BRAIN Challenge is constant. To Be Focused is a Decision & Results are a Process. Make the Time to Focus!
• The start screen will show your starting number.
• Push the start button and find your starting number.
• Touch the starting number.
• Find the number that comes next and touch it. Continue by touching each number that follows the number you just touched.
• You have 30 seconds to find as many numbers as possible.
• Example: If your starting number is 4 then you find 4, then 5, then 6 and so on until the 30 seconds is up.
• Each device has its own highest number.
iPhone 4s and below: 48
iPhone 5 and above: 54
All iPads: 63
• Once you find the highest number on the screen, find the number 1, then the number 2 and so on.
Play two new game modes on your wrist. Enjoy a quick and easy way to get focused.
App preview music:
"Energy" by Pokki DJ
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Starts me off focused
I love the challenge that is quick to get me focused and is fun to play. I thought it was a game and I have discovered it is a tool for me to improve my visual and mental focus.
Almost perfect but
A captivating and excellent way to improve your focus. Unfortunately dads after every set throws one off. Unfortunately I paid the $1.99 to remove the ads, but they won't go away...
This app is addicting!!
I love this app it's so fun!!
- Controlled Resources, INC
- 7.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Kidunot Technologies 2015
- In-App Purchases
- remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.