TimeTrack is efficient time tracker that optimise your time management and saves your time!
We believe time is too precious to waste it on secondary activities. Spend your time on the things that really matter.
Facts about TimeTrack - Time tracker
• featured by Apple in "Best new apps", "Stay organized", "Simplify everyday tasks" etc.
• more than 300.000 users track time efficiently
• highly recommended 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on more than 4000+ ratings)
What are the users saying about TimeTrack - Time tracker?
"Professional time tracking and invoicing with TimeTrack is a breeze"
"Intuitive user interface simplifies work hours tracking"
"Hours tracking app with that great flexibility"
"Time tracker adapts to your way of working"
This is how TimeTrack keeps your Time Management efficiently:
• track your time efficently
• anywhere, anytime, on any device, even on your wrist or with "Hey, Siri"
• start and stop timer with one click or with your voice
• hours worked at a glance
• create comprehensive reports with ease
• customize and export your reports
• get paid faster, create invoice from tracked hours
• professional invoices (more then 40 settings to customize your invoice)
• and email it to your client
• fast expenses tracking
• create expense templates
• take photo from receipts
• on all your devices
• iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac, Safari
• take your business to the next level with TimeTrack Cloud
• project management and controlling
• management reporting and extended invoicing
• sync between all your devices and daily backups
TimeTrack - Feature List:
• efficiently time logging with smart timer / timeclock (no battery draining, offline as well)
• create time entry manually
• universal (use it on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, etc.)
• skins (choose between light or dark design)
• daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, calendar and overtime overview for your working hours
• reports and statistics / analysis of your working hours
• data management for batch data changes
• completely customisable export for timesheet, timecard and time attendance
• vacation, overtime, special entries etc.
• time rounding, automatic pause for punch clock, tip
• default values for clients, projects, tasks, timeclock etc.
• import and export to iOS calendar
• more than 80 settings for flexible time management
• and many more ...
• just select time entries you want to invoice
• professional invoice management
• completely customisable PDF invoice
• more than 40 settings for perfect invoice and billing
• create expenses
• create templates for project expenses
• take photo from receipts
• export expense photos
• plan project duration, tasks and budget
• project performance at a glance
• project management reporting and analysis
• Siri, Today Widget, Watch App
• completely integrated with iOS Calendar and Dropbox
• its a time keeper and you can Backup to Dropbox, e-mail and TimeTrack Cloud
• 24/7 support
TIMETRACK CLOUD (in app purchase)
• project management and controlling features
• management reporting and analysis
• additional invoicing features
• web-app platform access
• real time sync between all your devices
TimeTrack Cloud - Subscription and renewal information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in user's Account Settings
• monthly ($4,99)
• yearly ($35,99)
Having any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Your TimeTrack - Time tracker Team
New fresh Look and Feel.
TimeTrack starts 2x faster and we optimised overall performance.
All reported Bugs fixed.
Your TimeTrack Team
Ratings and Reviews
Very Easy to Use
I found this app to be very user friendly and well-designed. I've been using it for about 6 months now with no major issues. It's always handy for tracking time and allows me to time as I go or enter time after the fact when needed. The reports are easy to run. And I appreciate all the options that are available to set it up in ways that work best for me.
I found a glitch after almost a year of use, and when I contacted the support personnel, I got a quick, thorough, and thoughtful response. I was very impressed with the dedication to the product!
Good but limited
I’ve been using it for 3 months. It does fine keeping track of your time but don’t expect it to be great at invoicing and tracking payments because it’s clunky at best. I made a bad assumption that I could invoice with this app but it’s very frustrating in that area. It also doesn’t handle states and zip codes correctly and if a field is left blank it will in some cases put “null” on the invoices you send :-| Finally, if you have two devices and are backing up to DropBox, restoring on the second device isn’t working correctly. Every time I end a work day I backup. So Dropbox has a bunch of backup files. The second device doesn’t automatically restore the latest data backup. I want to love this app but there’s a good bit of usage friction for anything beyond just tracking time. And yes, I realize the name of the app is TimeTrack! :-) Here’s hoping for great future updates.
Developer Response ,
dropbox restore feature restores the latest version, please contact us via email to solve the problem.
Zip Codes can be added in address field 2 (address addition).
You can send us per email your invoice feature suggestions and we will take a look ;-)
Best Replacement to Hours with Lots of Customization
I switched from Hours to TimeTrack when Hours removed features and tried to up-sell as a service. TimeTrack is so much better and worth the cost - no up selling unless you need syncing. The app has lots of Settings for customization. The Overview feature is great for seeing custom views of invoicing amounts. I've been using for a couple of months and it works well. The invoice heading though reflects hourly even when it should be a flat project rate. [Update] Still a solid app that I use daily.
- Ivan Stojkovic
- 64 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Chronos Software
- In-App Purchases
- TimeTrack Cloud Subscription $4.99
- TimeTrack Cloud $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.