Practice your skill telling time on an analog clock. Three difficulty levels allow you to practice setting the time to the hour, to the quarter hour, and to the minute.
- Listen to the time by setting the time in LISTEN mode.
- Practice setting the time spoken to you in CHALLENGE (quiz) mode
- Video tutorial on how to read a clock
- 4 different clock faces
- 3 levels (simple, medium, and advanced)
- supports both English and Japanese, so it's great for kids who are just learning to tell time, as well as anyone studying Japanese or English.
- miscellaneous bug fixes
- iOS 13 support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for my five year old boy
I just spent 20 minutes on this with my five-year-old boy. He's been interested in time for a while but hasn't yet figured out what the hands mean. He started with about five minutes in the beginners' practice area, then he tried several quizzes. At first he needed a lot of help with the minute hand, but after a few quizzes he was doing it almost all by himself. This is a great tool for teaching him to tell time!
I've been looking for an app to help my kids learn to tell time on an analog clock. This one is great! I love how they can set the time freestyle and guess what it is before they reveal, and also that they can do it the opposite direction in the quiz. Also great is that you can set profiles for multiple kids to keep scores on the quiz.
Nifty little App
Love this little learning app. Kids have a hard time learning to tell time with analog clock. This teaches little ones nicely, without being boring. Recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.