Creatively tell your stories with customizable, pre-designed interactive 3D scenes and models. Timebox scenes are like 3D collaborative photo albums. Great for sharing and giving as gifts.
Timebox automatically makes customizable stories from your photos, videos and Live Photos so you can instantly add them to your eye-catching scenes. Share your 3D scenes and stories via links, animated videos and still images. Timebox works seamlessly across iPhones, iPads and the web.
Timebox provides a 3D/AR photorealistic world to play in. If you put a table on the floor and a vase on the table it just works. When you tap an animated model, it comes to life. When you tap a picture frame or TV, the photos and videos in your stories start playing. The camera follows your every action so you can create sharable videos perfect for Mail, Messages, Twitter and other social media.
No sign-ups, passwords or ads. None of your data in Timebox is ever retained by or visible to our company. All of your data is only on your iPhone, iPad or in your iCloud account.
STORIES AND SCENES
Timebox scenes are customizable collections of stories and 3D models. Timebox includes three built-in scenes:
• One scene for your private Photo Library.
• Two scenes for social sharing and collaboration: Family Stories and Birthday Stories.
We recommend that you give Timebox permission to access your photos so you can make them part of your all your scenes. The powerful Timebox engine will then automatically create long-lasting daily stories from your 1000s of photos, videos and Live Photos in your Photo Library with no uploading or copying.
Make your scenes with reusable, ready-to-go templates that include scene designs and built-in 3D models. Timebox includes dozens of templates, including:
• Gallery, Castle, Family Home
• Baby, Concert, Graduation, Wedding
• Christmas, Halloween, Hanukkah, New Years
• Beach Vacation, Camping Trip, Cruise, Hiking Trip
Choose from hundreds of reusable, photorealistic 3D models including:
• Animals, Decor, Frames, Furniture, Landscaping, Musical Instruments, Signs & Screens, Vehicles and your own USDZ models.
Animate and customize any model: change the rotation, size, altitude and tilt. Add animation sequences including: Go Forward, Go Up, Jump and Flip.
Add your stories to story-playing 3D models including:
• Books, Computers, Frames, Signs & Screens and TVs.
After you’ve customized your scenes and added your stories they’re ready to share:
• Share 3D scenes as animated videos or still images, including links back to the interactive 3D scenes.
• Make and share animated videos of your 3D scenes in AR mode (iPhones and iPads only).
• Select your favorite stories, photos, videos and Live Photos and make stitched-together story videos.
• Make screen video recordings.
• Timebox scene links can be viewed in 2D without the Timebox app via the timebox.co web app.
• Timebox syncs and shares all your Timebox stories and scenes across your iPhones and iPads.
• Syncing and sharing uses your iCloud storage for longevity, privacy and security.
• Designed for both online and offline use.
PREMIUM MODELS & TEMPLATES
Timebox includes both free and premium templates and 3D models. Premium items require either an in-app purchase or a Timebox Unlimited subscription, which provides unlimited use of ALL premium templates and 3D models without additional charge.
A subscription can be canceled at any time. If cancelled, all your scenes, models and stories CONTINUE to be available to you and the people you've shared them with.
3D & AR experiences require:
• iPhone 6S and above
• iPad Pro, iPad since 2017, Air, Mini 2019
If your device is not listed, you’ll still be able to enjoy Timebox in 2D.
TIMEBOX® is a registered trademark in the US of Pepper Networks, LLC.
If you enjoy using Timebox, please leave a review. It really helps!
• Lots of exciting new pre-designed scene templates with built-in 3D models including:
Castle, Gallery, Anniversary, Baby, Birthday, Concert, Graduation, Wedding, Christmas, Halloween, Hanukkah, New Years, Beach Vacation, Camping Trip, Cruise, Hiking Trip, Ski Trip and Football Game.
• New sidebar Scene chooser to make it faster and easier to choose a Scene to explore.
• Over 50 new 3D models, including:
Album, Book, Castle, Rocking Chair, Wood Bench, Modern Floor Lamp, Bleachers, Concert Stage, Beach Towel, Birthday Cake, Champagne Bottle, Champagne Glass, Confetti, Dreidel, Feather, Lantern, Manhattan, Martini, Mortarboard, Old Book, Party Hat, Pizza, Pizza Box, Toy Bear, Vase with Tulips, Vase with Blossoms, Water Bottle, Wedding Cake, Wizard Hat, Light Wood Dresser, Light Wood Crib, Modern Bed, White Crib, White Dresser, Microphone, Backpack, Snowboard, Long Table, Long Bench, Wood Side Table, Album, Hardcover Book, Dragon, Up Stairs, Bare Aspen Tree, Swings, Jack-O-Lantern, Soda Bottle, Soda Can, Telescope, Old Bookshelf, Round Oak Table, Iron Fence, Iron Gate, Picket Fence.
• Dark mode and light mode improvements.
• Tapping the “+" button in a story now lets you add photos and videos from the Files app in addition to your Photo Library. This enables you to add photos and videos from your device, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc. On an iPad you can also now drag & drop photo and video files directly into a story.
• USDZ model improvements:
• Shared “instances” so you can add the same USDZ model multiple times to a scene and there is only a single copy of the file.
• A new “Update Model File” customization to let you update all the instances of a model in a scene (e.g., after editing the .USDZ file).
• Syncing of USDZ files is faster and more reliable.
• Improvements to Live Photos in a story so they play a short sample while paging through the zoomed photos.
• Changing the 3D setting now automatically reloads the scene to the correct mode, switching from 3D to 2D and back.
• Beautiful new “ray tracing” reflections on the more recent iPad Pros (2018 and 2019) and iPhone XS / XS Max, iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max.
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems like a very nice app, I love how you don’t have to pay a subscription like many apps do now a days. Most of the stuff the subscription gives is stuff you can buy as a one time purchase. Some things I’d like to see though are:
—Decor not having to load and unload outside whenever the camera is off center of a particular photo building, like in the preview. Currently things are always loading and unloading, when your off center of a building.
—The ability to walk around in none AR mode, vs tapping and rotating.
—It would be nice if in all rooms the slideshows would auto play, not just the lobby.
—Currently we can’t use much of the water or any space beyond a single building. It would be nice if it was more open.
—It would also be nice to see new environments, like the mountains, where snow would be all around the player/camera, especially with winter coming up. Maybe we could place the ship down and actually go across the water to the mountains.
—Lastly, sound. Sound may help the environment pop.
I know this is a photo viewing app, not a sandbox world, their just ideas.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and for your very thoughtful suggestions! We agree with most of the improvements that you'd like to see and some of them are already ready for the next update to Timebox.
In particular, we're changing the way that scenes are selected to eliminate the loading and unloading of models while you scroll around. This also allowed us to let you choose more of the outdoor environment, and we'll enable even more in the future.
Any Slideshow object can autoplay, not just ones in the Lobby. Just tap any Slideshow, then the paintbrush button, then Photo Stories, then you can enable or disable autoplay for it.
We'd like to add more built-in sound too, but we want to mention that if you have videos or Live Photos in a Slideshow, the sound will play. So if you want to include your own sounds, you can add an autoplay Slideshow with a video.
And, we think it's great that you're interested in using Timebox as a "sandbox world" because we think that Timebox is for creating your own 3D worlds to view your photos!
If you have any more ideas or feedback, you're welcome to send them to us at email@example.com!
Listen to all the 1 star reviews
I always read the lowest reviews first to get a baseline. Often I find the 1 star reviews to be self-entitled people complaining just for the sake of complaining. But that is not the case with this app.
Unfortunately the 1 star reviews are in the right this time. The app automatically downloads EVERYTHING from your camera roll and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn this feature off, nor a way to select a large portion of "memories" and delete all.
Now, if you are a person who ONLY takes pictures of memorable moments, this isn't a problem for you. But sometimes people take pictures of unimportant things for the moment. Case and point, my eyes aren't that great, so sometimes I take pictures of menu boards I can't see very well and look at them on my phone. I don't need this to be auto-imported into my timeline.
Now, sure, I can just delete that picture when I open the app again to reorganize my memories, but on first time use, it downloaded 7 years of photos. Seven years is a lot of clean-up time.
Seriously guys, give us the choice to download our entire library if we want to. Don't do it automatically.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that Timebox didn't work out for you. We'd like to mention that Timebox does not automatically download (or upload) any of your photos. It simply creates photo stories with "links" to the photos and videos that are already in your Photo Library or Camera Roll. If you'd like to turn off that automatic story creation, you can go into the iOS Settings app and in the Timebox section, enable "Hide Auto-Created Stories". Then the only stories in the app will be the ones that you compose yourself.
Relive precious memories
Timebox is the best way to browse through the massive collection of photos on my phone. It is the best way to rediscover old photos. Once I get started I can spend ages going through them.
If you want, you can also make your photos into stories by adding text. Also, super easy to create videos. I haven’t tried to make a book yet, but that sounds like a fun option.
At the end of the day there aren’t many things more important than precious memories, and that’s what Timebox is all about.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Pepper Networks, LLC
- 55.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pepper Networks, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Construction excavator $0.99
- Blue Coupe $0.99
- Red Sports Car $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.