Version 2.0 Available Now!!
Now more handsomer, faster, and even more feature packed than ever (New Invoice Section*!).
Timecard Pro is a multi-use app to keep track of your hours worked and your work schedule. It's great for freelance workers, employers to track their employees, or for anyone who wants to see a live view of how much money they're earning. The possibilities of utilizing the app are endless.
Simply add your Job(s) or employees, and then clock in and out whenever needed. At the end of your pay period, you can export your timecards and email a report to your boss or client. Need to clock into multiple jobs, and have a different hourly rate for each? Not a problem, Timecard Pro can handle all of this, without breaking a sweat.
What our users are saying:
"I love it...Life is easy now"
"Top Notch, Solid, & Reliable...Click & Forget"
"Design and Navigation Success!"
Universal application: Purchase once, use on both your iPhone and iPad.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface. Simple, single touch "Clock in/Clock Out" dial for on-the-go time tracking.
- Calendar section allows you to add your work shifts, with pop-up push reminders for when you work, as well as the ability to manually add timecards, and view all of the days you worked or have work scheduled.
- Users: Add unlimited users within the app, all with their own separate data. Protect each user data with a password lock.
- Reports page lets you export multiple Pay Periods, regardless of job, all in the same email with Text, CSV, and PDF export options.
- 2 Data Backup options, including Email Export, and a built-in 'Restore Data' section.
- Main display shows money earned, clocked-in time, and how many hours you've worked.
- Use the menu button on the homepage, to quickly select the job/employee you need to clock into.
- Clock into multiple jobs/employees at the same time.
- Icon badge indicator shows how many jobs you're currently clocked into without having to open the app.
- Set up a different hourly rate for each job.
- Calculate both daily and weekly overtime hours at the same time.
- Remain clocked in, even if you turn your phone off! No need to keep the app open.
- Manually add individual days that you’ve missed.
- Manually edit timecards to change clocked in/out times, add notes, etc...
- Add notes for each job or day, and include them in your exported timecard (setting turned on by default).
- Change Currency Symbol for your specific region.
- Passcode lock: require a passcode to access app.
- Automatic 24hr mode detected.
- Manually sync data between multiple devices, using the backup options.
- 2 themes (Dark or Light).
- Updated and optimized for iOS 9.
And many MANY more features to come!
- Completely designed for the iPad, in landscape mode. With a split screen multi-task feature, you can constantly see the home page on the left to clock in/out of jobs as needed, while you navigate the rest of the app on the right side of the screen.
- Invoices: Create invoices from pay periods, and manually add items (expenses, mileage, etc...). A beautifully designed invoice will be created, in which a PDF version can be emailed, printed, saved to your Dropbox, or shared.
Note to Employers:
Employers can add Employees under the "Jobs" page instead of entering job names. You can then use the menu from the Home Page to select your employee once they arrive at work, just like a 'job'. Each employee can be set up with a different hourly rate, having their own timecards, etc...
We love to hear your suggestions!!
Without your ideas, we can't shape this app into what YOU need.
Please email us at: email@example.com
**Before leaving negative feedback, please contact us to see if we can help you with your concerns. Emails are typically responded within 24 hours.
iOS 10 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Very, very close
I just purchased this app to track my freelance hours. I love the interface, love the payroll component too. But there's a slight glitch with the employee photo aspect. I work with my wife, and we use this app to track our hours separately, and when I attempted to add both of our profile images - the app suddenly quit. This erased our data and we had to start from scratch. This isn't a huge deal since we know what we look like. But it did seem like a detail that was weighed against a rapid release and a quality product. This issue was (and still could be) an easy fix, if handled correctly and soon.
You get 1 chance to make a great impression, and if this gets fixed in the next update, it will upgrade my good impression back to a great one.
*Updated - May 2017*
May 2017 - I removed a star down to three now. Why? If you edit an entry in a previous pay period, the app moves it to the current pay period instead of the correct one. This is a bad deal and can totally hose up your billing. I've emailed the developer about it and am waiting to hear back.
App can't handle time zone changes without getting confused. The times don't change accordingly as you cross zones. This a minor gripe. Haven't heard anything from the developer yet about this issue.
- Original Review Below -
Since the 2.0 update, I no longer have the option of 24 hour time unless my phone is set for 24 hour time. This is something I can manage, but it was nice to have the option. The ability to toggle this, without needing to change the time on my device, would make this a 5 star app. *wiggles eyebrows at the developer*
You are able to export the total monetary value of a job by adjusting the job's preferences. Go to the Job Screen, and then tap the pencil icon in the lower right corner. Now tap the job name. This should take you to the job preferences page where you can toggle a few options. This wasn't readily apparent to me, but the Dev walked me through it. Seems I'm not quite as tech savvy as I thought. 😉
Perfect for my small business
With my company we generally charge half up front and half when we complete the design project however there are occasions where we have an hourly rate. For instance after the project is complete but the client wants additional changes and that is where this app comes in. I love using it on my iPad while I am working, love the break button and how I can easily send an invoice from the app. We don't need anything extravagant so this is perfect. I love the design, ease of use, functionality and simplicity of it all. I would refer this to anyone who has a small business and just needs to track hourly fees.
- Eric Knoblock
- 31.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eric Knoblock 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Invoices $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.