TimeClock Connect makes it easy to track your billable hours and expenses - and then use this data to generate invoices or spreadsheets. It's perfect for freelancers, contractors, attorneys or anyone who bills clients by the hour.
TimeClock Connect is:
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: available since 2009, TimeClock Connect is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
With your TimeClock Connect cloud account, you get:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* Instant syncing across multiple devices - switch seamlessly between your phones and tablets.
* Secure web access from any laptop or desktop computer.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create and manage professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock Connect data - no more spreadsheets! The invoice system is free for one month - afterwards there is a small monthly fee.
* Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock Connect will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry/management capabilities.
* Track expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance traveled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* Note: TimeClock Connect does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
- - - - - - -
You can use TimeClock Connect for free, but if you want to unlock all the features of the app and use the cloud-sync feature for automatic backups and web access, you have the option of purchasing one of our optional subscription products. We offer both monthly and yearly subscriptions for sync access as well as invoice + sync access. The prices may vary per country and may change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed on the app.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
+ Bug fixes and user interface improvements
Thank you for using TimeClock Connect. Visit the website: https://timeclockconnect.com
Ratings and Reviews
Hey guys I have been using the app for many years. Now with the introduction of dark mode I can’t see the time records, I have to disable the dark mode to see it. Any options to change colors?
very solid app
been using TCC for 4 years and have been pretty happy with the app and the web site. intuitive app, flexible, and a lot of the functionality formerly only available in the website are now in the app (e.g., invoicing and payment).
note: there have been hiccups re: the subscription via Apple store. until resolved, you may wish to to subscribe online. (with apple taking ~30% of the cut vs the ~3% via paypal, it’s a better deal for the developer)
Straightforward & A Life Saver
This app/platform is essential to being able to do my job as an event coordinator & project manager. Multiple hats means multiple categories of work & pay which TimeClock handles with ease.
Don’t get me started on the invoice tool because without it, I literally can’t get paid! But seriously, the invoice function is informative, accurate, and has a professional design.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Spotlight Six Software LLC
- 11 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Spotlight Six Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Upgrade $4.99
- 1 Month Sync $0.99
- 1 Month Invoice System + Sync $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.