Monitor incoming SMPTE timecode signal. A must have for every shows, studios or edit suites.
- Simple and clean design with green for running and orange for pause.
- Select audio input device and channel
- Watch the user bytes as Hex or as date
- Check the signal on frame level up to 1000 frames back
- Shows the direction of the timecode
Ratings and Reviews
It does not work on Catalina
I can not get this working on Catalina. I see no input level. The is no setting to enable microphone for this App in the System Preferences.
Download from their website it works in MacOS just fine
not a bad app just a bad link goto timecodesyncDOTcomSLASHmonitor
Doesn't Work in Big Sur
Don't waste your time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Haute Technique b.v.
- 1.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Haute Technique