TimeHub - Who Worked When
TimeHub is an elegantly designed shared Timeclock , which has been created with simplicity and ease of use in mind.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes it very easy for your staff to clock in and out. In fact it is so intuitive there is only one button. Plus your employees can use their device of choice.
The TimeHub app has been designed to work with the TimeHub Employer Portal where all clock data is analysed against the company's attendance policy, rosters and employment contact payment rules.
The TimeHub Employer Portal will allow the user to export fully analysed and calculated payroll period data for a wide range of payroll systems.
● General Features
○ Universal application - works on both iPhone and iPad
○ Designed to auto sync with the TimeHub server.
○ Will work online and offline so employees are able to still clock when wifi or internet connectivity is not available.
○ Uses the iOS default Time Display ie 12-hr and 24-hr.
● Team App Features:
○ Designed for both mobile or fixed point data capture, for groups of employees.
○ Designed so that employees can clock for themselves or be clocked by a supervisor.
○ Ability to work offline means it is perfect for mobile workforces in industries such as viticulture or horticulture where connectivity and office infrastructure can be limited.
○ Location Awareness - Will geolocate where the device is used to verify where employees are located when they clocked.
○ Photo identification can also be enabled to ensure “buddy punching” does not take place.
○ Map and Photo data can be viewed in the TimeHub Employer Portal on a per employee, per transaction basis.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- PayrollHQ Group Limited
- 21.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 PayrollHQ Group Limited and WeaveIT Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.